/12/

Sunghoon rushed out of the resturant worried, did he scare sunoo? He covered his head with his arms from the rain and searched for the younger. Sunghoon went to the back of the building where he saw sunoo sitting against the wall soaked, again.

Without saying anything, sunghoon slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him.

"Hyung, why are you doing this for me?"

"What do you mean? You gave me back my phone."

"Yeah but any other person would just bail out at the last second. Hyung, you're like a stranger to me."

"Stranger? Sunoo we met like last week! Come on, I could even consider you my friend! But a stranger?"

"Just a friend?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" But Sunoo didnt answer

"Just forget it"

"You know why I really am doing this? Before I met you I was missing something. I need happiness, some fun in life. Sunoo because of you, I learned that life isnt about school and succeeding. For once in my life, I felt happy, like extremely happy. Ive always wanted to make my parents proud, be successful in life, but you were the opposite, always smiling and living out your life. That why I'm doing this, thank you sunoo, i dont know what it is, but you make me happy"

Sunghoon was watching the rain fall and hadn't realize sunoo was staring at him, his eyes watery, not because of the rain but because of sunghoon.

"Sunghoon hyung?"

"Hmm?" Sunghoon hummed in response.

"Thank you too."

"For what?"

"I dont know, you make me really happy too."

Right then Sunghoon had a sudden urge to kiss him.

He stood up, "Well Jungwon and ni-ki and probably waiting, we should go."

"But hyung, we're soaked.... again."

The two of them burst out laughing together.

"Are you thinking what im thinking." SUnoo said smiling.

Sunghoon giggled. "Yeah those lovebirds wouldnt mind if we left them alone."

"I'll just text them, saying we wanted them to have time alone." Sunoo said pulling out his phone.

"I'd rather do something else anyway."

Sunoo put his phone away after sending the text.

"You hungry?"

"Extremely, meat?" Sunghoon answered licking his lips.

"Oooo I know this really good place."

The couple went out for dinner and then to a cafe for desert. Sunghoon dragged sunoo to a random place he wanted to show the younger to. Sunoo was complaining the whole time about his legs, but it was worth it.

From the spot, the whole city was under them, lights decorating the buildings.

"Wow, this is amazing." Sunoo breathed in amazement.

"I come here when I get stressed." (awkward silence2)

'Race you to the bottom!" Sunoo yelled running down the stairs, they spent hours climbing up.

"You meany! Wait up!" Sunghoon called.

Later that night Sunoo laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Everything that happened that night went through his head. He smiled and drifted asleep, his phone besides him. But this time his wallpaper wasnt a simple design. Sunghoon made the younger change it during dinner. Now it was a picture of them, and sunoo didnt ever wanna change it again.

Sunoos wallpaper uwu

————-

#1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGHOON ILY ICE PRINCE

#2 UH MAMA AWARDS OMG I DIDNT SLEEP BUT WORTH IT. WHEN SUNGHOON ROLLAR BLATED OMG. I STAYED UP FOR SVT PREFORMANCE AND THEY DOMINATED THE STAGE.

#3 UH THANK YOU FOR 1k READS LMAO I MEAN IT

#4 I updated bcuz we finally got a sunsun selca. I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT. WE WAITED SO LONG OMG