ventiーtrip

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none𝖆𝖚 ー modern au

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none
𝖆𝖚 ー modern au

SO, I'M NOT GOING ON THE TRIP?

ーNOT knowing if you

should tell Venti about the trip you were going to take with the rest of the girls. But, ultimately deciding that you would, you got your things for later and headed towards Venti's home.

Once there, you knocked on his door. The green-eyed male opening the door, one seeing you, ushering you inside. As you sat down on the sofa, Venti instantly latched onto your side. Petting his head, you slightly smiled at his antics.

"Venti, I came to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm going on a girls trip."

Once you said that, you saw his eyes light up as he looked at you with a grin.

"Oh, you're- We're going on a girls trip." He said with the same grin on his face.

Looking off to the side, you told him:

"Um... Not we, I'm going on a girls trip."

Seeing him disappointed made you sad since you knew how much he enjoyed these trips with you and the rest.

"What? I'm one of the girls though."

Sighing, you ran his fingers through his untied hair. Hoping it would make him feel even just a bit better, you started to play with his fingers.

"No, you aren't this time. Just us girls."

"what, that sucks."

"I know it does. But, what are you gonna do until I get back?"

"Probably just stay home and watch some movies."

Sitting in silence was nice and all, but Venti broke it.

"Wish I was a girl."

he looked at you with doe eyes, trying to convince you to let him go with you. Biting the inside of your cheek, you told yourself to not be fooled by those eyes. Checking the time, it was 15 til 4, which meant you had to get going now. Getting up from the sofa, you got the duffel bag you brought with you. Receiving a message from Noelle that they'd be there in 5, you closed your phone. Opening the door, you stepped out onto the porch, Venti following after. Seeing Jean's car slowly pull up, you hugged him goodbye.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Safe travels, but promise me cuddles when you get back?"

"You know I'm always down for cuddling!!"

Waving to Venti, you got into the car.

.

.

.

.

"Seems like cutie didn't want to come with us this time."

"Senpai, why haven't you told us you and Venti are together?"

"Amber is right, y/n."

"A-Aha, well, I just haven't found the right time."

this one, i wanted it to be more laid back

so, i didn't add any of my usual commentaries!
i hope y'all enjoyed it ^^