chongyunーsorry haha i fell asleep

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none𝖆𝖚 ー modern au

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none
𝖆𝖚 ー modern au

ARE YOU SURE YOU WERE 'ASLEEP'?

ーDISCARDING the thoughts

of instantly checking your phone in the morning. You just wrapped yourself in the pile of blankets. Turning your head to your bedside table, the clock read '04:01'. Letting out a sigh, you got up from your bed and headed towards the window. Looking around the dimly lit street, you spotted a boy ready to throw a rock at your window.

Oh, it's Chongyun- Wait, shouldn't he be sleeping right now?

Opening your window, you immediately felt chills run up your spine and crawl down to the souls of your feet. Throwing the rock, it hit you in the forehead. Rubbing your forehead, you threw the rock back. Hearing a faint 'Ow!!' made you snicker.

"Oi, Chongyun. What're you doing here?!"

"What, your loving best-friend can't come to visit you now?" He said sarcastically.

"It's 4 in the morning!! We have school later dumbass!"

"Just come down already, idiot."

Begrudgingly closing your window and curtains to change, not wanting to go out, you finished. Discarding your bedwear to the closest bin, you grabbed your jacket. Climbing out your now open window, you gently closed it. Wondering how you were going to go down from the second floor, you shimmied your way to the closest tree.

Going down the tree was fairly easy if we disregard your literal fear of falling. Hopping down to the asphalt, you faced your blue-eyed friend. Stuffing your hands into your pockets, you commenced small talk.

"So, Chongyun, what the hell are we doing?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you, I guess that's all..."

"You could have messaged me or something. Also, you want to go to the 7-Eleven for popsicles don't you?'

"Yeah... Plus, even if I did, you wouldn't respond."