dilucーbroken kingdom

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー TokyoHitugaya ; angst
𝖆𝖚 ー medieval au

I RIP MYSELF AWAY TO A LONELY EMPTY HOLE,
AND YOU TAKE YOURSELF AWAY AS I SELL MY WHOLE SOUL

I RIP MYSELF AWAY TO A LONELY EMPTY HOLE,AND YOU TAKE YOURSELF AWAY AS I SELL MY WHOLE SOUL

ーSITTING high on

the throne day and night, the king held a flat face as he looked below to the kingdom he ruled that was slowly falling apart. Yet, they still had hope in him that everything would take a better course once more. But, as the days went by, everything just got worse.

~•°',

As you were waking up, you turned to your side. Looking at Diluc, you lightly frowned. Caressing his face, you lightly rubbed his darkening eyebags with your knuckles. Knowing that he would stay awake till dawn broke, you grew worried. Whenever you would talk to him about it, he would either just hum or give you a straightforward answer that always seemed to be a lie. Even if he tries to pretend that he's fine, those years you've known him for have come into use all those times.

As you continued to caress your lover's face, he cracked opened his eyes that were empty now. His hands got ahold of your own, and he gave you his best smile.

"Good Morning, dear."

"Good Morning..."

Sitting beside Diluc as you both stared off at the orchard as some of the servants were picking off the grapes for Dawn Winery to take care of. Knowing that the king had to go to Dawn Winery as he always attended to the matters there, you started to make your way back inside.

.

.

.

As he came back, he sat high on his throne that was riddled with hurt. His head a convoluting mess per second, his body was shaky. The internal turmoil going on in his head wouldn't stop until he lay dead. Some of his people moped on the dirt ground as the moon was in place high in the sky. Hiding behind his flat face and his ever-present might, he was hurting, and the knights and their horses tried to get him back together again.

He would mess up his arm at 3 am, he would sacrifice his servants and his land and his hobbies altogether. This ruler, he was beginning to slow, and the people knew he was. He was starting to crumble and fall, just like his walls and his kingdom. And right inside, you can see the true body that calls for help, but why would his people help him if they knew he was their king who had all the might?

.

.

.

...A few days later, the people of the lower class and middle class murmured amongst themselves that the king would heal throughout the time because he was their mighty ruler. So, they left him to bleed and cry out in the ground, but they later realised the mistake they had made. Their king was dead and had burned himself at the stake.

 Their king was dead and had burned himself at the stake

i had a lot of fun writing this oneshot,
i

personally really liked it!!ohmygod, i tried writing angst,but it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst
either. 🙈🙈 ٩(◕‿◕)۶