xiaoーmonster

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none ; unedited

𝖆𝖚 ー  modern au

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, MY GODDESS. BUT YOU'RE CLOSED UP,
I'LL KNOCK, SO WILL YOU LET ME IN? 
I'LL GIVE YOU A HIDDEN THRILL.

Note: I, in no way, condone yandere behaviour!! There won't be anything specifically explicit, but there will be mentions of obsessive behaviour, Possessiveness, a bit of violence here and there!! Yanderes have TOXIC behaviour. If you are uncomfortable with this sort of content, I suggest you skip this chapter and the upcoming one!! A reminder that Yanderes are sick individuals. PLEASE do not romanticize these individuals or their behaviour!!

 PLEASE do not romanticize these individuals or their behaviour!!

ー"I'M gonna die"

is all that went through your mind at this moment. Your ankles were bruised, your whole body throbbed as pain instantly rushed in. The air was pushed out of your lungs abruptly. It felt like your body was going to break at any moment as the pressure was increasing. Struggling to breathe, you let out choked sobs.

Your hair was gripped and pulled back harshly in a fistful, making you struggle even more. Thrashing around was pointless. Hell, trying to run away was even more pointless... He had shady connections, he could find you anywhere, whenever he so pleased...

Feeling his breath fan over the shell of your ear, you swallowed hard. Not even wanting to think what he'd do to you again, you kept your mouth shut.

"You're really stupid, kitten... Just what in the hell made you think you could walk away from me?" he grumbled right into your ear, his chuckle reverberating and sending shivers down your spine. bye, I found that kinda hot--- what the fuck is wrong with me-

As he got up, he threw you over his shoulder as if you were a potato sack. You were practically shaking in your own skin, knowing he'd punish you once you got to the building that was "home".

After a while, he then set you down and took out a needle from his coat. You weren't scared of needles, you were more scared of what he was going to inject you with. Your mind was in a haze of thoughts and emotions, you wanted to scream but it wouldn't come out. Ya know, being sedated was never fun. He always never changed the sedative drug from diethyl ether. But knowing that if he constantly uses diethyl ether, you could die. And he doesn't want his most precious possession to die.

Slowly opening your eyes, you found yourself in the isolation room. He'd sometimes put you there as a punishment, but other times, he'd personally punish you. Hearing heavy footsteps, you sat upright. Your head slightly throbbing from laying down on the concrete floor for who-knows-how-long. Groaning a bit, you tried to ease the pain by clutching your head. But you weren't really able to do that as your hands were bonded together by a skillfully tied rope. Hearing multiple locks click, you froze and stop what you were doing. Feeling a sense of nausea hit you like a truck, you clasped your eyes shut. 

A tight grip immediately clutched your jaw. Wincing in slight pain at the sudden grip, you slowly opened your eyes. His honey-golden eyes seemed to stare right into your soul. You've always thought to yourself how his eyes looked so innocent and gentle, yet so devoid of any emotions, almost lifeless. Whenever his eyes looked full of life, whenever he stared at you with those honey-golden eyes, you felt yourself become putty in his hands. You always seemed to walk right into his traps he always meticulously sets up for you and only you. 

"Eat." Forcefully opening your mouth, he fed you as if you were a baby. In his eyes, you were his baby.

Having a sensation of wanting to throw up, you swallowed hard in order to suppress the urge to throw up right there. It disgusted you just by thinking of it. Xiao, as if he could read your mind, made you get up and led you to the bathroom. Holding your hair back for you, he rubbed your back to ease you. Flushing away the putrid-smelling substance, Xiao cleaned your face with a water-dipped cloth. Brushing your teeth, he gripped your forearms and led you, well practically dragged you, to one of the bedrooms. Tying your hands together to the side of the bed, doing the same with your legs, but before doing any of that he let you have your privacy while changing. After that, he as well got changed. Backhugging you, he whispered sweet nothings into your ear. If you weren't being kept against your own will and were being kept into place, you would've fooled yourself by saying this could've been a normal relationship. But it was far from that. You were in an utterly twisted, deranged relationship with a murderer. 

"I love you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, much. Yet you rarely show any actions of loving me back, my cute little darling."

Leaning into his touch, you wondered to yourself if someone will ever come and be your saviour. But you knew that would be practically impossible if he always kept his eyes on you, it didn't matter where he was at, he always knew what you were doing.

 But you knew that would be practically impossible if he always kept his eyes on you, it didn't matter where he was at, he always knew what you were doing

idk why but i got the urge to
write some yandere shots-- 

the ending is up to yall's imagination ^^