albedoーhair

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none𝖆𝖚 ー college au

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none
𝖆𝖚 ー college au

IS IT ALRIGHT IF I WEAVE MY FINGERS THROUGH YOUR HAIR?

ーAS the light poured

in from the open windows. Instantly turning around, where the suns rays were blocked, you tried to do back to sleep. But, the smell of breakfast beckoned you towards the kitchen. Tiredly getting up, your fluffy sock-covered feet padded along the cold wooden floor. Sticking your head into the kitchen, you saw your lover making hashbrowns. Going to instantly hug him, you buried your face into his back. 

Lightly yawning, you hugged him tighter. Hearing him chuckle sent vibrations throughout his body, it woke you up a bit. Peeling yourself away, you went to check your schedule for the day. Seeing that you were meeting up with Sucrose later the day, you felt a bit happier. Knowing that Albedo was almost finished cooking, you went to the nearest barstool. 

~•°',

As you finished rinsing the last plate, you started to head to the bathroom. Once you finished doing your necessities, you got your bag and started heading to the closest train station. Passing through security, you spotted Xiangling. Heading towards her, you gave her a 'hi'. 

"Oh!! y/n, hi!! How've you been?"

"Ah, I've been great actually. How about you?"

"I've been good, trying to come up with new dishes per usual."

"Ooh, that's cool!!"

"Mhm!! You can always come around to try them!!"

"Thanks for the offer, I will!! I'll see you later, Xiangling!"

"Mhm, you too!!"

After your small interaction and catch-up with Xiangling, you boarded the train. After a few minutes of standing idly, waiting for your location to be announced over the speakers. Once it was, you stepped out and headed out the station. Walking towards the University, you headed towards your first class.

.

.

.

.

Now that the day was over, you headed towards the place you were going to meet Sucrose at. Looking at your wristwatch, it read '19:41'. Patiently sitting on the bench, you fiddled around with your fingers. 

"Ah, sorry you had to wait for me y/n!! I got caught up in class!!"

"That's alright."

I wonder what Sucrose wants to do...

You both were now sitting down as you chatted endlessly. Laughing here and there, Sucrose started to get her things packed up. 

"It was nice talking with you, Sucrose!! Let's meet up again."

"Yeah, I'll organize it at a time where we both have enough time!!"

Waving at each other, you parted ways at a crosswalk. Yawning as you walked, you checked your wristwatch for the third time. Seeing that it read '20:32', you started to lightly jog, towards the train station. 

~•°',

Boarding off the train, you walked to your home. Not too long after, you finally made it. 

Opening the door tiredly, you were met with a worried Albedo. 

"Where were you? It's late and you weren't home yet."

"I was out with Sucrose, lost track of time."

Walking into the bedroom, you immediately laid down. Albedo taking his place beside you, book in hand. As he was silently reading, you stared at him. He, finally noticing your staring, was now looking at you. Getting into a sitting position, you patted your lap, signalling for him to put his head on your lap. 

Once he did, you asked him if it was okay for you to untie his hair. 

"Yeah, it's alright."

Finishing untying his hair, you began to weave your fingers through his hair. Humming in satisfaction, he played around with your free hand. Seeing as he was starting to look sleepy, you kissed his forehead and told him goodnight. 

"Come here..."

Hands wrapping around your waist, you rested your head on his chest. Hearing his heart beat slowly rhythmically, made you feel at peace. 

"Good Night y/n."

"Mhm, night."

third and last oneshot for the night ^^g'night yall! i was a tad bit brain dead whilewriting this, so it was more peaceful and not chaotic

g'night yall! i was a tad bit brain dead while
writing this, so it was more peaceful and not 
chaotic.