xiaoーboyfriend for rent

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none𝖆𝖚 ー rent-a-g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ <boyfriend> au

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー none
𝖆𝖚 ー rent-a-g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ <boyfriend> au

UM, I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE

‗ ❍ [xiao] ¡! ❞

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

name: xiao

likes: almond tofu

dislikes: TBA

attributes: Not the most sociable, Kind but comes off cold and mean. polite. logical. curt and to-the-point. 

appearance [to be noted]: has distinct green markings/tattoos around his right arm. has amber eyes. medium-length black hair with teal undertones. pale skin.

*please follow the rules provided for the customers in our main page*

**we hope you enjoy the service we and the rent-a-boyfriends provide!! thank you.**

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

ーREGRETING the decision

that you made of following through with your friends' stupid dare, you eventually typed in the website into your web browser.

I think it went something like that...

As the page buffered for a while, the site popped up!! Scrolling through the website, you eventually made it to the file viewing of the different boys. Internally dying, you scrolled past most of the files, until one caught your eye. Your eyes as wide as saucers, you started to mildly cough. Having to do a double-take, you read the name again. 'Xiao'.

Holy shit!! WhaT?!?! God, I'm coming up--

Hovering over his file with the cursor, you hesitantly clicked on the file. Once the information showed, you scrolled all the way down to the 'rent' button. Knowing how long they want this dare to be, time-wise, you're assured to go broke by the end. Sending your friends a video of you getting the service so they don't jump to conclusions that you backed out, you shut your phone off. As you finished paying and filling out another form, you were quick to go check your email.