aetherーsafe travels

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー Lyrule𝖆𝖚 ー none

𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 ー Lyrule
𝖆𝖚 ー none

PAIMON THINKS YOU TWO SHOULD TAKE A BREAK.

ーFENDING off the camp

from the Hilichurls was quite an easy task. After finishing off the Mitachurl, you sat down on a mossy tree log. Paimon was just floating beside you, going on about how she isn't emergency food. At first, you were listening, but you blanked out mid-way.

"-n!! y/n!!"

"Eh?! Oh, what's wrong, Paimon?"

"Paimon was asking you why you decided to join us on our adventures?"

"Uhm... Well, I finished my commissions, and I had nothing to do, so I asked Aether if I could join."

"Hmm... Well, Paimon for one thinks that you're here for another reason!!"

"And what would that reason be?"

"Well, the Tone-Deaf Bard, Amber, and I betted on why you were coming with us. And looks like I won. I said you were joining us because it's pretty obvious you and Aether are in a relationship!!"

"Oh. We are in a relationship, but I genuinely finished my commissions."

"Eh?!?! P-Paimon was only joking!! What!?!?"

Laughing it off, you clutched your stomach. Looking at Paimon, you just pat her head.

"Ooh, Paimon's never been petted before!!"

Don't know what to say about that.

Hearing leaves crunch, Paimon floated over to the sound. You then heard a small 'Ow'. Wondering what that was, you headed over there hoping Paimon wasn't hurt. You saw Paimon was pulling Aether's ear. Walking over to the two, you asked Paimon why she was pulling him by the ear.

"Paimon should've been the first to know of your relationship!! Hmph!"

As she turned the other way with her arms crossed, you went to grab Aether's hand. Pulling him towards the log you were sitting on moments ago, you insisted for him to sit down. Looking through your satchel, you brought out gauze pads. Rubbing on an ointment on his cuts, you then covered them with gauze pads. 

Once you finished with your small-scale treatment, Aether instantly rested his head on your shoulder. Taking your hand into his, he played with your fingers.

"I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you be willing to help me find my sister?"

"Of course, I just want to see you happy once you find your kin. Even if you have to go back to your world."

"If? Once I find my sister, would you want us to stay here in Teyvat?"

"That'd be nice, but, if you want to go back, go ahead."

.

.

.

.

Taking a small nap with your lover's arm around you, you snuggled deeper into his body for the warmth his body provided.

owo, i hope i got
it right ^^