III. First Day

Serenity pov
7:30 a.m

Ugh that stupid alarm.

Merlin do I hate waking up early, but oh well it's the start of the year. Cho and Luna were already up and using my dorms bathroom. Alina was just waking up as well. Out of us four, I'm definitely the weak link.

"Good morning Serenity, have a good night sleep?" chimed Luna, she has the sweetest and softest voice in this entire school. Loved waking up to her talking rather than Ron, he's a bit loud.

"Actually yes," I smiled to myself, " had a good night and a goodnight sleep." I said to myself although Luna heard the second part. She simply smiled and went to the bathroom.

"You came in a bit late, had fun with anyone in particular " Alina whispered with a little smirk.

I'm sure I didn't make any noise to wake her... right ?

"Uhh no, I just went on a walk-"

"A rather long walk." She said getting up to finish getting ready.

Eh I bet they all know but they won't be sure unless I admit anything.

So I won't.

Any who, I took a quick shower once Luna came out the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and did my little skin care, never too early to be cautious.

The four of us walk to the great hall, students all around greeting each other, some even being all lovey.

As we're entering the great hall, I see Hermione, Harry and Ron at the Gryffindor table. The three of us are all common friends with the "golden trio" so we make our way to say our hello's. As were walking, someone catches my eye.

Lorenzo Berkshire.

He's sitting with his own little group, last nights memories starts surfacing. It was only in the heat of the moment nothing more nothing less.

A mere kiss meant nothing, people kiss all the time.

All of a sudden he then too looks at me. Our eyes meet and they lock for a few seconds.

Maybe it wasn't meaningless-

"Earth to Serenity?" Hermione said waving her hand in my face. Crap was a staring for too long ? I drifted away shit.

"Yeah! Sorry just thinking." I said trying to avoid any questions. Hermione can get curious and my can she get information out of you. But she's like my sister so it's not a big deal.

We talked for a bit, not so much of Harry though hence Cho being right there. I guess you can say he fancies her. But it's bit strange since she's seeing Cedric.

The day went on and on, class after class.

Nothing special really, so far my two morning classes had none of my friends in them. But there's hope for the rest.

As I'm walking into my third period of the day, Transfigurations with the lovely Professor McGonagall. She's my favorite professor really she's funny and nice and she isn't afraid to step her foot down.

I take a seat sort of in the middle of the room, students start pouring in and sadly again no familiar faces.

That's until...

Lorenzo pov

Rushing to class per usual, first week is always so hectic. Students lost and rushing to their classes some barely even know the castle so it makes it a bit harder to get by.

Finally, Transfigurations.

I knew for a fact neither Lucille, Draco, Blaise or even Onyx had this class. But just gives time to meet new people, guess you can say I'm a social butterfly at times.

As I'm walking in scanning for empty seats or any familiar faces I stumble upon both.

There sat Serenity , writing something in her notebook already with her quill. After last night she kept popping in my head from time to time. She's a great kisser I give her that.

I walk up to her desk, "Seat taken?" I ask and she looks up in shock.

"You scared me a bit there" she said looking up to me, her beautiful brown eyes looking up. Her long brown hair nicely done, her cute nose and full lips just sitting there. How am I supposed to hold back ?

"Ahem, so are you gonna sit here orrrr not?" I immediately sat down, didn't realize I was just standing there like a bloody idiot. She makes me act out.

"Let's get this out of the way," I said laying back on the chair, "you have to let me cheat off of you from time to time." I said smiling in hopes it would diffuse the tension.

There was tension but it was from last night, not sure from the kiss or from the abrupt ending.

"On one condition, you can cheat off of me when necessary only if you also help me with homework from time to time." She said leaning against the table on her elbows. She's cute, there's no denying that.

"You got yourself a deal darling, just a tad shocked that a Ravenclaw is asking help from a Slytherin. You know with the whole "smartest house-"

"Oh I'm definitely smarter than you there's no way around that, but I also can get overworked and help with homework would really come a long way... although I doubt I'll need it." She said now diverting her attention to the front of the class.

I just took her presence in for a second, I have a really good feeling about her, us, whatever we will become.

Honestly her being a class mate is way more than we have been before, so I'll appreciate every second of this class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- don't forget to vote it really helps !! ❤️
- Discussion
-Q/A
- pretty sure this is my shortest chapter which btw ,,,,, what's a good range for the amount of words per chapter ?? Don't want them to be too long or too short 😭.