VI. Party Interlude

TW: MATURE CONTENT (+18)

Enzo pov
I kept dancing with Lucille when a familiar face was in the crowd. But she wasn't alone like she usually is. There she was dancing with Ron, that git is enjoying her every move.

It's fine I'm with Lucille.

But Merlin I can't keep my eyes off her. Her loose curls swaying in the air along with her hips, she has a dark blue mini dress.... so short.

The silk dress shows off her figure, I need to go up to her, but Lucille...

"Enzo! Finally found you, let's go and smoke leave Lucille with onyx" Draco said loudly, still could barely hear him of the music. I let go of Lucille but- I can't leave the floor just yet.

"Take Lucille, I'm gonna look for someone." He rolled his eyes and walked away. Lucille scurried behind him making sure not to be left behind, they need to get along eventually.

Serenity's eyes were locked with mine.... I need her.

I went up to their group still dancing.

"Mind if I join you lot?"

"Enzo ! Haven't seen you around" said hermione, she's clearly drunk.

"Got here not too long ago... was Lucilles sissy waiting for me?" I cooed getting closer, I can feel serenity's gaze on me.

"Ha! You wish Berkshire ! But I wouldn't mind a new partner, Ginny left me for Harry !" She was yelling all happy but she was looking elsewhere. Followed her gaze and she was looking at Ron who was still dancing with Serenity.

"What Mione ? Want my dance partner ? Come and get him" Serenity smirked throwing her head back on Ron's chest and Ron's arms were around her waist.

Ron needs to watch it.

Ron was whispering something in Serenity's ear while her eyes were still locked with mine. Soon after she whispered something to Ron as well.

She had lustful eyes and I know she's ready to leave Ron's grasp.

*******************************
Serenity's pov

I felt Ron's heavy breathing on my neck as he tilted his head down to say something.

"I thought we'd be partners for the night but duty calls us both ... unless you want to leave the dance floor.." his voice was deep and raspy. Although it's fun spending time with Ron I couldn't keep my eyes of Enzo.

He was dancing next to Hermione. We both keep our eyes locked, indeed duty calls. Plus Hermione can have her fun with Ron now.

"Don't worry love, fun times with each other will always come around... I'll see you later and make sure Hermione has fun" I whisper in Ron's ear, his arms slowly letting go of my waist.

Me and Ron are strictly friends, we just get very close whenever we're high.

"All yours Mione." I smiled as she hugged me, I know if she felt uncomfortable she'd tell me. In a heartbeat I'd do anything for her, she's my best friend.

"Aw then who's my partner ?" Enzo pouted damn well knowing who he had his eyes on.

"Well I'm free but i can always go sit down..." I was inches away from him. To me he didn't want to dance he wanted more.

I wouldn't mind more.

"I don't know Serenity.... I'm a good dancer and I can't have you bringing me down." I scoffed at his words.