IX. Fuck off.

Serenity pov

My blood started to boil and my eyes felt watery. How fucking naive and stupid am I ? He's fucking Lorenzo Berkshire, he gets the girls and obviously doesn't see anything special it's just fucking.

I just walked past them, shoving him with my shoulder.

"Serenity-"

"Serenity wait !" I heard him running up the steps but I picked up my pace letting the wall close behind me. If I leave before he says the charm I'll lose him for now.

I made it to the Gryffindor common room, Neville was ready for a helper so we got there and immediately left with the herbs.

So ready to ignore Enzo, what a dick.

He clearly had morning sex with someone else, IN MY OWN HOUSE!

Ugh i don't care.

Enzos pov

"She'll get over it and come back mate, they all do."

"Shut up Zabini, Enzo just actually cares of the women he shags" Onyx butts in, I just want to talk to her without everyone on us.

"Cry about it Lorenzo, cause there she is walking in." Pointed out draco and there she was walking with Neville and some bags.

I can't help but take in her image, she looks gorgeous but I can tell she's pist off.

"Serenity is it ?" I heard Mattheo say and I realize he's also watching her.

"I'm going to go introduce myself but this time correctly.." he looked back to me smirking, he knows I don't want him near her. But I can't show him or allow him to find out why I want HIM far away from her.

Serenity pov

I felt eyes on me but honestly don't care to find out who's.

Me and Neville set down the weed in jars, honestly I want to take it slow tonight. Enjoy and savor the pool party.

I saw Luna go up to Lorenzo.... did they? No, he wouldn't go for my own friends.

Right ?

Okay no thinking about Lorenzo. He's an arse.
I found myself just sitting down watching everyone start the fun.

"Aye Amour, you in charge of the music meanwhile for the first hour." Fred says sitting to the left followed by George sitting to my right.

"Me ? Since when ?"

"Since you decided to sleep in and not help." George pinched my cheek and I just groaned and got up, it's fair.

Maybe this will help get my mind off of him.

As I'm walking to the little booth with vinyl players and a magical contraption made to mock speakers in the muggle world, except you use it with your wand.

"Take any requests ?" A deep voice said behind me causing me to turn immediately.

"Merlin- sounded like bloody voldy... do I know you...?" I'm so confused because he seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it mostly with the music already playing.

"We met but not correctly. Mattheo Riddle." He moved more letting the light hit his face. He held his hand out and it clicked ! That asshole from this morning.