XX. Interruptions

Serenity pov

All is good, regardless of the whole quidditch match mess, there was still time to have a good day. Me and Lorenzo are walking to the black lake, holding hands as he tells me how much Draco was whining.

"He's so dramatic, you'd think his whole arm came off but no," he laughed as we neared the lake, starting to walk down the hillside.

"Well sucks your big debut got ruined, I'm sure you'll get your rematch soon," as we got closer to the lake I saw a whole picnic set up. "Wait- how'd you even have the time for this-"

"Onyx helped, told her how I fucked up with Luna and you so she came through... do you like it ?" He turned to look at me, his eyes waiting for a response and his lips waiting in a small smile.

"Obviously! It's amazing Enzo.."

"Yes now come on before something eats our food!" He sprinted down the hill still holding my hand, almost fell as I ran with him.

"So picnic for the afternoon and then we can do anything else you want in the night, just the two of us." He held a glass up, I took it and we both clinked our glasses, "to a Friday date!" he shouted and we both downed the glasses.

"Champagne? Classy... classy,"

We started to talk about school and then our families, home life, and how people at school act at home. You know small talk. We just started to eat as well, barely even finished my muffin before someone came running down.

"Lorenzo ?! Enzo !!" We both turned and saw Blaise running down, "Blaise? Everything alright mate?" Lorenzo got up and motioned for my hand to pull me up as well.

"It's- Lucille and- Draco" he kept trying to catch his breath as he spoke to us.

"Lucille and Draco?" Lorenzo scrunched his face in confusion, I too know that they don't get along but I know Draco is a complete arse.

"He's- you've got to just come and stop him, Sorry amour but this is Slytherin house business bye-bye."

"Wait Blaise I'm not just leaving Serenity-"

"You'll kill me once we get there and realize how bad it is and curse me for not bringing you INSTANTLY."

"Just go- it's fine really I'll just wait or we can rain check." I grabbed his hand and nodded to show him that it was actually fine, no way am I getting into his friendship drama.

"I- I'm so sorry Serenity I'll make it up I swear-"
"Mate let's go!"

They both ran off, so I was standing there watching them go while the picnic was barely touched. Great Friday.

I can't help but feel mad, not mad that he left to help Lucille or stop Draco. I'm upset because it's always something that stops me and him from spending time together. He's finally being sweet and then this happens, whatever happened though I hope nothing bad results from it- Draco and Lorenzo fight and they tend to take it a bit far.

I feel my chest getting heavy and tears forming so I grab my things and pick up the picnic and leave, I learned to not waste food thanks to the system.

The bright sunlight was fading due to now big rain clouds getting closer along with more wind, guess the day really did get ruined. Walking from the black lake into the castle I avoid every student possible. I feel like shit, and I have a million thoughts rushing around my head all at once.

"Serenity ?" Not even sure who said it but I kept walking, I looked back and saw George standing confused and ran into something that caused me to drop my picnic basket.