XXIII. Sunday Date pt.1

Serenity's pov

"I brought you some toast and pancakes, Lorenzo was all over me so I left in a hurry," I put the food on Alina's nightstand and got into my bed. Alina got home late last night and didn't question much but by the look of her now I think she has a few.

"Who was here last night ?" her face expressionless waiting for a response, almost as if knowing I'm about to try and lie.

"No one? I was alone for most of the night-"

"Exactly most of the night, I heard you talking to some boy and I assumed it was Berkshire but he was looking for you when I got back." She took a bite out of the toast with a smile, I knew I couldn't go around her.

"Well, just had some drinks with Mattheo that's all.." butterflies came to my stomach with just the mere memory of last nights events in the very same bed I'm sitting on.

"Mattheo? Oh, Merlin here we go- you know your taste in men is rather problematic."

I rolled my eyes and fell back onto my bed, "I'm supposed to see him today too, but I also would appreciate if Lorenzo wouldn't find out.... he wants to hide things then I can too." Alina kept eating as I just stared outside, the sun shining and peeking inside as the owls would fly by.

"Did anything else happen besides drinking ?"

"Well..." I slowly met Alina's eyes and gave her an awkward smile in which she gasped and covered her mouth in response.

"Was it.... good?"

"You have no idea"

"Before you share the details- what the hell are you planning on doing? I thought you and Lorenzo were serious?"

Serious? Only when he wants. I can't tell her about him and Lucille and how he literally obliviated her ?! Not that I can believe Mattheos word either-

"Well he rather entertains other girls so why can't I entertain other boys ?" I jumped to my feet and made my way to my closet, if Lorenzo wants to have secrets of his own he has every right to and so do I.

"Mattheo is taking me out on a 'date' and I mean it's not a bad distraction from the disaster of my life," I pulled out different shirts and dresses throwing them on my bed.

"Well as your best friend I'm just telling you to keep both eyes open with Mattheo, even if you guys are snogging!"

"Obviously, Ali you know I've got this, just a date so I can make him shut up and all will be fine. I don't think it'd be safe for anyone to get close to someone who works for Voldemort-"

"Like I said, your taste in men is problematic," Ali then got up and went over to the pile of clothes I created on my bed. "I say you wear green, don't tell Blaise I told you but apparently Slytherin boys find wearing green hot." she shrugged her shoulders and held the dress up for me to grab.

"Ali I'm not trying to have Mattheo even more attached to my arse," I grabbed the dress from her hands and laid it against my body. Me and Ali exchanged looks and broke out into laughter.

"Bloody hell that dress would probably have ME attached to your arse," Alina said, the dress does fit my body nicely and the green color is very pretty, but the length is risky.

"Actually... I have an idea."

6:58 pm

Mattheos pov

I knocked twice on Serenity's door, I could hear her and Alina basically screaming to each other.

"He's here?"