XXIV. Sunday Date pt.2

Continued...

We were talking about the last time we drank together until small droplets started falling and slowly got faster.

"Shit, let's go before it gets muddy down by the rocks." Mattheo grabbed the basket with some leftover snacks and the bottle of champagne. He tossed one blanket over me and him and I held the pillows as we ran side by side in the rain.

It was no use to even try to cover from the rain, we were drenched head to toe from the sudden heavy rain.

Hogsmeade was empty and only the sound of the rain hitting the ground along with our feet would echo.

We both laughed the whole time. Water splashing everywhere, just felt like the village turned into a giant puddle and we were running across it.

After running and running we made it to the castle's entrance and at the first chance, we took a turn to take shelter from the rain.

I laid against a wall as I tried to catch my breath, my hair dripping from the rain and my dress was dark green from all the water.

"Well-that was uh- fun!" I spoke out of breath and looked up at Mattheo who was across from me on the other wall.

His shirt was wet so his body was visible under, his chest moving up in down as he too panted from the long run.

"Like what you see huh ?" He smirked and chuckled as he noticed I was staring at him, his wet curls were a mess and his veins were pulsing.

He's so hot

"Here, that dress is tight enough on its own, the way it looks on you wet...it's sending me over the edge." He walked over to me with his coat and put it over my body.

Instead of stepping away though, he stood in front of me. His hands gripping the coat he put on me, he lifted my face to look at his, as his thumb brushed my lip he groaned, "I miss hearing that little pretty voice of yours scream my name."

My throat tightened as he got closer to my face, our noses touching and our lips brushing against each other.

He whispered, "but I'll wait until I have you begging again, I know how to work you.." he pulled away and smiled and gave one last thumb stroke to my lip and intertwined his hand with mine.

The butterflies in my stomach were no joke and all I could do was watch him as he held my hand and guided the way to my dorm in the dark halls.

I wasn't sure what to feel, Mattheo actually makes an effort. But I can't let my guard around him, which in a way I like because he keeps me on my feet... excited.

~~~
Somewhere in the Wizarding World

???

" They get closer and closer each day-"

" It's too soon, if we do it now it'll put everyone at risk."

"How ?! It's better to do it sooner !"

"You'll understand when the time comes... for now I promise no harm will come to-"