X. Let go

A/n: whenever I put a song in italics it's like a cue to play the song for the chapter (if you want to ofc it's like to set the vibe ? Idk what do y'all think ?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity pov

Everything sounded muffled. I couldn't move and I just processed it all. I had a horrible gut feeling, I felt sick and dizzy. It's as if his energy somehow affected me horribly.

I need to relax.

Breathe.

Peoples chatter and the music slowly faded back, I felt like I could finally breathe and everything was settling.

I need to find out why is Voldemort's son in my business. I do not need near death experiences like Harry.

"Oi, Amour ? Looking a bit pale there." I heard Fred yell from the edge of the pool.

"Come on in with the big boys ! Looks like you might faint!" Followed George. I have to act natural and not freak myself or anyone else out.

I shook off all the questions and sickening feelings and took my towel with me and slowly got in.

"There now you don't look like moaning myrtle."

"Oh don't be rude, she's a sweet heart!" I splashed Fred at his comment while he just laughed.

This is good, distractions.

"Heard the lover boy is up for grabs" I rolled my eyes in response. I honestly hate whenever they judge my dating life or hooking up.

"Let's not do this right now. I'm in the mood for shots-"

"Body shots." They said in sync ending my sentence.

Soon enough shots were lined up and the table was clear.

"Alright ! Anyone wants to help me with a body shot?!" And like that half the girls at the party were at the table trying to get touched by Fred.

I squeezed out of the crowd surrounding the twins and I. But as soon as I'm free of the crowd I run into someone's chest causing them to spill whatever drinks they had on him and I.

"Bloody hell- I'm so sorry" I helped pick up the glasses and as I look up I see a worried Lorenzo and my face drops.

"Oh it's just you." I drop the glasses back as I get up to walk away, face emotionless as ever.

"Serenity wait can we talk." He grabs my arm pulling me back towards him.

"Talk about what ? We hooked up and that's it end of story."

"But I don't want us to just be a hook up or to simply need things- I'm sorry but it's not what you think-"

"I don't really care to hear you out but it's fine we'll just stay as class mates and that's it." I yank my arm away and just leave him.

How could he. I sat in the jacuzzi while hearing people talk about their hook ups or grades or what they did in summer or crushes. Dumb stuff.

I tuned people out and just vibed to the music as I kept taking Jell-O shots. Every shot making me feel the music even more.

"Worst behavior by uhhh muggle artist ?" Chimed the little hufflepuff being dj.

I felt my energy lift and clearly the alcohol hit, I start moving to the main pool since the jacuzzi was already connected, just in some charmed area to be warmer and bubbly.