XIX. Quidditch

Serenity's pov

I could already hear Alina snoring, she only snores when drunk. I took off my makeup in the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I needed freshness, I needed to clean the chaos of today, it's probably the longest day I've had all year.

The water was nice and cold, falling all over my hair and my body, all the heat from the fear and running was being washed away. The heat from the liquor and the dancing and music and the screaming, it's all seeping down with the water washing off.

I get out and put on some underwear and only throw on one of Ron's old sweaters, I tend to steal something from his before we head to Hogwarts. I like to call it a tradition and I know he loves it deep down.

I got into my bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow I sunk into a deep sleep.

Lorenzo pov

"Looks like Alina has you in her hands mate" I elbowed Blaise softly as he chuckled shaking his head.

"Says the one who gazed into Serenity's eyes before saying bye, got you acting like a gentlemen" he batted his eyes and spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"I am a gentleman, that's why the girls swoon-"

"What are you two doing out here at this time."

Blaise and I stopped so suddenly, didn't even realize how Snape got there. He was staring at us with his arms crossed, "Go back and take Granger with you," Lucille stepped out from behind him, her eyes with runny makeup.

"Lucille? Are you alright?"

"Of course she is, now go or you'll serve detention for the next week. Not the time to have you all running around at this hour."

Lucille walked past between me and Blaise, Snape still staring at us until he turned the other way and walked off.

"Lucille! What happened, why is your makeup runny?"

"Someone hurt Hermione, called her a mudblood, and hit her with a curse... but she's better now." Lucille stayed quiet for the rest of the walk to our dormitories. I kept my arm around her as we walked, I'll always comfort Lucille.

"Why were you guys out...?"

"Oh, we were dropping off the girls."

"Girls ?"

"Aigle and Amour, we all had a sort of stress reliever party."

"And Ony?"

"Probably in bed with Jacob," Blaise responded randomly, both I and Lucille looked at him and then at each other. Blaise was visibly upset but I know he'll handle this, he always can.

"People are saying Mattheo had something to do with the attacks. I don't think I saw him when everything went down either.."

We made it to the common room and said the password, we walk in and notice someone sitting on the couch in the middle of the dark and empty common room.

"I think you should get some rest, and we can figure this stuff out later." We were walking to her dorm but as we got closer and closer we could hear certain noises.

"No way-"

"Muffliato"

I looked at Lucille confused as to why and how she even cast the charm so quickly.

"Blaise is drunk. If that's Onyx fucking his friend Jacob, he'll kill him." She whispered and pointed at a clueless Blaise.

"Alright Lucille your dorm awaits you, mate let's go before you fall over!" I pushed Blaise out the hall of the girls' dormitories, he's one of my best friends I wouldn't want him to get hurt.