II. Astronomy Tower

We all got settled into out dorms, sucks to be in a different house without my friends but it's normal at this point. I also have my own friends in Ravenclaw so.

We already had dinner in the great hall and mid dinner I got a little note from Lorenzo.

" Astronomy Tower 10, I'll bring the snacks and the weed "

I change to simple sweatpants and a Ravenclaw hoodie, I don't know what's up with Lorenzo and his sudden urge to be buddies but I honestly don't care, it's just for my privacy reasons.

I'm basically sneaking out ... on the first night back.

Great.

But the Astronomy tower isn't too far from the Ravenclaw common room.

*************************************
Lorenzos Pov

I'm just sitting waiting for Serenity to get here, Merlin is she hard to convince.

I didn't mean to stumble upon her personal information, Lucius had me and Draco clean his office and for some reason, he had files on her.

That's half of the reason I need to get close to her this year. No matter who it is, Lucius isn't a nice guy.

My thoughts soon get interrupted hearing footsteps, I look over and see Serenity in a simple outfit.

"Glad you made it, had me thinking I maybe got stood up"

"You said 10 but it's kinda hard to sneak without the prefects noticing, well at least the Ravenclaw prefects." Serenity said sitting down next to me.

The other reason is that... she's so hard to get and for some reason that makes me want her even more.

She's so beautiful really, her beautiful light brown eyes... the way they glisten even when she's telling me off.

Crap I'm staring-

*************************************
Serenity pov

I'm looking down playing with pinky ring, I feel his eyes on me so I look up to him.

"Lost something, Berkshire?" I asked, he immediately snaps out of it with his cheeks going a bit pink.

"Heh... sorry I just- I'll just start rolling" he says getting all flustered, do I make him nervous ?

Pft yeah I'm just overthinking it.

"So.. why the sudden interest?"

"It's not sudden, just had to push hard enough until finally you gave in" he said still rolling.

"Well I gave in because you're technically black mailing me... but so far it's bearable" I said with a chuckle, and I mean I'm not lying. He hasn't said any mean comment or a rude joke.

"Well I'm glad, I promise to keep on being bearable" he said lighting up the blunt, finally I've been needing a smoke break after this entire summer.

We took turns taking hits in silence so far, it felt nice honestly.

"So Serenity... if I may ask, why does no one know your first name ? If you don't feel comfortable telling me it's fine you know" he said and took another hit. He has beautiful eyes now that I'm looking at them.

Is it the weed ?

Maybe I haven't noticed.

"Well, it's a long story but for my own safety I just stick to Serenity Amour, my adoptive parents last name and well my middle name."