XXII. Irony

A/N : Hey everyone, so first I want to apologize for like ghosting for so long, A LOT HAS HAPPENED. I had no motivation for like anything and it's due to like personal issues. Very very chaotic, and still going through the motions soooo pls bare with me. I promise to be as constant as I can going on forth but whenever I do need a break you'll be the first to know <3 (also this is a bit of a filler, remember I try to use fillers to prep for big things not just random convo)

Now without further adieu...

Mattheos pov

Fucking finally made it to my dorm, such a bloody walk from the Ravenclaw tower back to the dungeons. The irony of tonight will make me sleep like a baby, I opened the door and to my surprise, Lucille was in there.

"Um-" I raised a brow to the small green-eyed girl wrapped in a blanket, legs crossed as she sat on Lorenzos bed.

"I'm with Enzo..." she pointed to the bathroom that was closed but the light pokes through the bottom along with the sound of the water running.

"Right... heard you and Draco got messy, Slytherin talk obviously not like I give a rats arse." Which I don't, the only reason I even thought of bringing it up was for Serenity's sake.

Which I shouldn't be doing either.

"He's an arse... he embarrassed me in front of everyone... again.."

Pathetic.

"Don't know why you haven't hexed him yet ?"

"Enzo handles it, most of the time."

"You and Berkshire eh? Everyone thinks it." I asked as I examined her, she's nothing like the other Granger. Probably still needs to get on her feet, like Bambi.

"Yeah but we're just really close friends. Best friends even, people just get the wrong idea.." I threw myself onto my bed groaning, I still felt her eyes on me so I turned my attention back to her.

"and where were you? Looks like you were busy." I looked over as her eyes were wide looking at my body, so I followed her gaze and realized it was Serenity's marks.

This is even better.

"Oh... yeah. Had a fellow classmate of ours climaxing in their dorm so yes, I was rather busy." I smirked seeing her surprised expression to my bluntness.

"Wow, you're accustomed to Hogwarts already..."

"Bloody hell I am, here for the long run sweetheart." The water stopped running and we could hear Lorenzo step out of the shower.

"Great... surprised you're spending a night here," that bastard has no idea what's coming to him.

"Like I was telling your best friend, was having a busy night and rather just crash here than avoid your sorry arse."

By avoiding I meant apparating every night to sleep in my own room, hated sharing one with Lorenzo out of all people. Not for long though, I know exactly how to get my own dorm and fast because I can't have anyone being able to get my personal things. My father would never shut up about a mistake like letting information about plans into the wrong hands.

"Surprised anyone swooped low enough to fuck you Riddle, probably Pansy."

I just chuckled and made eye contact with Lucille, she's quiet but she's smarter than Lorenzo that's for sure. Her eyes stayed connected with mine almost like she knew who exactly I was with. I ignored the two for the rest of the night until I drifted to sleep, tired and worn out from the time with Serenity.