XVIII. Chaos

Lorenzo pov

Everyone was running all over the place, the first years panicking while trying to get to safety. No idea what's going on, not even Draco knew about this.

Blaise and I were making way past the chaos with both Onyx and Lucille right behind us at all times, I had no idea where Serenity went because by the time I was looking for her I was already being dragged out of the great hall by Onyx.

"Enzo," Lucille pulled me a bit lower to her level.

"Do you know what's happening... or Draco? You know because of Lucius-"

"I asked Draco before we split ways if he knew anything behind these death eaters, he said he didn't hear of any upcoming plans." Lucille knows about Draco and his family not only because they're Malfoys but because I've told her about how fucked up Lucius is.

"Do you think they're here for Harry? Wait- what about my sister," we keep speed walking towards the dungeons and there still are students running to their dormitories but the only student walking towards the chaos is Mattheo.

"I'll meet you guys in the dungeons, have to go get someone!" I let go of Lucille's hand and she had a worrisome expression, "Are you sure-"

"Yes Lucille, I won't be long." I exchanged looks with Blaise giving him the signal to just keep walking with both girls.

And so I follow him, he's speed walking and avoiding the running and crying kids. I'm walking at a good distance so he won't hear my steps or if he looks back I'll be too far for him to see.

He stops at the great hall, not as many kids are there but there are still some running and being grabbed by death eaters. But he just stands there, watching, browsing the room.

I was ready to confront him and ask what the hell is going on but he kept walking, I keep following him but it seems that he isn't even going somewhere. Instead, he's looking for something or someone.

Serenity pov

"What the bloody hell is all of this! What are they event here for ?!" Ali and I kept running, we decided to look for Harry because whatever this is, you know who is behind it.

"I'm not sure, but I think nobody expected this attack-"

We stopped in our tracks, there stood three death eaters. They had black cloaks on and skull masks on, couldn't see much of them except that they towered over me and Alina.

"Hello, young ladies..." one of them lowly said taking a few steps towards us.

"We don't know where Harry Potter is... and we're clearly not him," Ali responded taking a step forward, she's crazy.

"We aren't here for Potter, we're doing a little..... roster check, just let us see who you are and we'll leave you alone."

"What?"

All three death eaters turned their attention to me, probably shouldn't question them.

"We assure you we're not who you're looking for,"

"We'll see about that."

One death eater grabbed Alina by both her arms while the other grasped me by my neck.

"Enough" a dark yet loud voice bounced off the walls of the hallway, made the death eaters stop immediately.

"M-Mattheo, we're just doing what Lord Voldemort ordered us to do-"

"And I'm ordering you to let go of both of them. They're not who we're looking for."

"How are you so sur-"