VIII. Walk of Shame

Serenity pov

I opened my eyes and was confused as to where I woke up in. Wasn't my room or any Ravenclaw dorm-

Wait.

I look to my left and all I see is Enzo sleeping, peacefully and breathing calmly. Holy shit I can't believe we actually had sex.

Lorenzo Berkshire.

I was lost examining his features, his brown messy hair over his brows and eyes. The way his chest would rise and fall and the way the light fell upon his lips... he's so-

"Haven't you heard... staring is rude." His low and raspy morning voice sounded like heaven in my ears. Merlin he's so handsome.

"You look better when you're sleeping." I respond with a sly smile, his lips curling into a smile before he stretched in the bed and then hugged me.

I love being in his arms.
I really do.

"Well well Amour, have you ever had morning sex"
he had a smirk plastered on his face he found it amusing the way my eyes widened.

"Again? Your roomy can walk in any minute and I like us being a secret!" I said giving him a light push.

"Fine but just a couple of more minutes, I like sleeping in a bit on saturdays" he dug his face in the crook of my neck and i played with his hair.

We were just laying there in silence when we heard someone outside.

"Why the bloody hell won't it open- not even spent an entire day here and my roommate is a complete arse-"
Clink

The door unlocked after the other person said a charm and burst in.

Me and Enzo are frozen just staring confused.

He's paused looking at us before he sighed and said
"I appreciate the offer but probably without Berkshire there."

"Mattheo? What- I thought you were in a private wizard academy. What are you-"

I just sat there making sure the covers were over me, I've never seen this guy, well Mattheo, in my life.

"I can talk to you but first get her out of here."

"Excuse me ? I have a name and you're the one busting in without no respect-"

"Get your little filthy mouth out of my dorm. Berkshire don't even think about it-" he said as Enzo was going to get up. They exchanged this odd look and clearly Mattheo has some sort of power over him.

"Fuck you both." I got up and simply left. Yes in his clothes and mine in my hand, a real life walk of shame in a wizarding school.

I burst into my dorm scaring Alina.

"Merlin Serenity ! You're gonna break that door in less than a month, where have you been..... how was it." She winked as she said all her thoughts to me.

"It was all great until Mr.douche burst in and ORDERED me out the dorm like I'm some servant-"

"Oh hell nah."