XI. Tour Guide

Serenity pov

It was a couple of minutes of conversation until Ron felt like throwing up his entire breakfast so he left with Harry back to the dorms. I didn't tag along because seeing Ron throw up slugs was enough for my lifetime.

As I'm finishing up my plate I can see Lorenzo and his little group coming in for breakfast. I immediately get up and grab some food for Alina and leave the great hall, walking past him and his friends.

I want to avoid him as much as possible, i should've known that trusting him too fast would lead me to feeling.... upset.

Upset is what I am. For playing with me and also black mailing me into this.

Not only that, but Mattheo is digging his nose where he shouldn't be. And Mattheo genuinely scares me, worries me that he might actually do something to me.

Before I knew it, I was already at my dorms door. I slowly walk in and notice Alina is still asleep, she's out cold. I shake her lightly softly saying her name trying to wake her up.

"I brought you breakfast, whenever you want it's just gonna be on the nightstand." She simply mumbled a yes and fell back to sleep.

I didn't have much to do so I cleaned the room and soon enough Alina woke up and thanked me for the breakfast.

"Hey ali, do you maybe remember who brought me to the dorm? Did you see them?"

"Uh no, I just saw your shadows mainly I was already in bed half asleep and drunk." Weird.

I shrugged it off and prepped my things for Monday, loads of work to do only in the second week. And that's what I did for the rest of Sunday, doing school work until late night.

Alina went out for a bit not sure for what, though she seemed eager.

It was getting pretty late so I finished up some last papers while cleaning up my mess of books. I have a strict messy system that's how I work.

Soon enough I was getting ready for bed putting on some Ravenclaw jersey with sweats. Comfy and ready to knock out after all the writing. Potions homework is so complicated, have to write down specific instructions and lots of numbers dealing with amounts and you know, boring school stuff.

As I'm laying down on my bed I realize a little paper peeking between my pillows. I pull it and it reads, " owe me one ", could it be the person who left me ? Cause who else ?

Two knocks came from the door and I put away the note as I walked to open, a smiling Alina with Blaise right behind stood in front of me.

"Hey!" I say waiting for them to say something .

"Hi, uh Serenity love, you wouldn't mind Blaise spending some time here .... right?" She pulled me aside and talked to me with pleading eyes. She deserves it so why the hell not.

"Of course Ali"

They both walked in and sat on Alinas bed, I snuggled into mine and turned of my lamps

"I'll use a charm so don't worry about speaking low, good night love birds."

I heard them both chuckle trying to ignore what I said, soon enough I fell into a deep sleep, last I heard was a bit of their convo.

Alina pov

"She's out cold, no more worrying she's gonna flip over and tell you off" I laughed mocking blaise, I'm almost 100% sure he's scared of Serenity.

"I mean she has every right, not only am I in your and her dorm but I'm also here late and she heard the little boy talk between me and Enzo and Draco."