1: ABUSE

DISCLAIMER: This is a fictional story. The people in the story may be real, but they are just characters in this book, this does not depict how they're in real life. Wattpad takes copyright infringement very seriously. Users are not permitted to post stories they do not own unless they have legal permission from the owner and can provide evidence when requested.

Some parts of the story may be triggering, so please read at your own risk.

All rights reserved: I own and retain all rights to my work. 

THE PLAYLIST FOR THIS WHOLE STORY IS IN THE LINK BELOW :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/255q4epMFcTuE7zr1WC2RN?si=c39ced13f5fa447f

Yunmi POV

Me and by twin brother, Woozi were born into a loving family in Busan. My father was a higher up in a big corporate company. My mother was a sous chef at a small restaurant. We had everything we could ever want.

That is until, I lost my brother at the age of seven. We were playing at a park near my mother's restaurant, when there was a drive by shooting. I was going down the slide at the time on the opposite side of the playground. While Woozi was on the swings, playing with another boy. All I can remember from that time is seeing my brother fall to the ground from the swing, in a puddle of his own blood. After that, I blacked out. I remember waking up in a hospital bed, to my mother and father arguing and crying. That is when I found out my brother died.

Since that day life has changed for me and my parents. My mother became severely depressed, and she lost her job, she's tried to commit suicide multiple times throughout my childhood. While my father also lost his job because he became a raging alcoholic. We had to leave our home in Busan when I was eight, we moved to a run-down house in Daegu. In my new neighborhood its very dangerous, drugs are sold, prostitutes are standing on every corner you can find, and I've became accustomed to hearing the gunshots that they don't phase me anymore. Now I'm eighteen and my parents took me out of school so I'm not very book smart, but I've became street smart. Growing up my father started taking his aggression out on me for all of his short comings, while my idling mother sat and watched him put his hands on me but he would only leave bruises in places no one else could see and I never showed anyone because my only friend Min-Hee was in Busan until we were twelve and she eventually moved to the nicer part of Daegu because her father moved here for work at a new entertainment agency. 

Author POV

Yunmi looked up at the ceiling as she knew if she got out of bed she would get beat by her father.

Her father knew she was awake. He opened the door to her room and dragged her across the floor by her hair. He threw a beer bottle at her. Yunmi thought to herself, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing me cry. Her father looked at her, "Your mother should have put you up for adoption after Woozi died." Yunmi's father then started hitting her over and over again. He made sure to only hit her on the stomach and legs, so when she leaves the house, people won't ask her about her bruises.

After thirty minutes of beatings, he decided to leave her alone. She sat on the dirty, cold floor, hugging her knees. She was barely able to get up to get dressed.

She changed her clothes to a black hoodie and black jean shorts with black converse. Her favorite color was black. Her friend, Min-Hee texted her.

Min-Hee had no idea that Yunmi was being abused

Min-Hee had no idea that Yunmi was being abused. Yunmi hid it so well. She was the one person that always seemed 'happy.'

Yunmi put her phone in her back pocket. She looked outside her window; she didn't see anyone. She jumped out and safely landed on the ground.

That is how she had to leave the house. If her father and mother knew she was going to the carnival they would kill her.

She went to the front side of the house. That is when a big group of men came to her. She looked up and sighed. "Where are you going little girl." One of the men said. Yunmi responded, "Leave me alone or I will kill you." The men just laughed at her. "You think you can beat us?! Go ahead, try."

Yunmi stepped back then went to the man that kept on saying things. She grabbed his arm and pinned it behind him. She started bending it making it break. The man started screaming while his friends ran away. She pushed the man on the ground.

Yunmi put her hands in her pockets and started walking to Min-Hee's house. Screams and gunshots were heard on the way. It didn't faze Yunmi. She was used to hearing it by now.

Finally, she was able to make it to Min-Hee's front door. She knocked on it, waiting. Min-Hee's answered the door and hugged Yunmi. Yunmi wanted to scream because of the pain, but she couldn't.

Min-Hee stopped hugging her and looked at her. "Do you like my outfit?" Min-Hee said excited. Yunmi nodded slowly while thinking, it looks like something a prostitute would wear.

The two girls started walking to the carnival. Ten minutes later, they arrived.

Yunmi walked around looking at each ride, she looked at the price at her eyes widened. The price for the rides were expensive for her.

Min-Hee was rich so it didn't faze her. Min-Hee was a bit selfish, so she didn't care that Yunmi was poor and tried to force Yunmi to pay for everything.

Yunmi payed for a ride on the Farris Wheel, she payed for Min-Hee only. Min-Hee entered the Farris Wheel and smiled at Yunmi, waving her hand back and forth.

Yunmi started walking around the carnival, bored. She saw everyone with their family and smiled. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see seven handsome men. "Who are you?" The man in the middle smiled at Yunmi and answered her question, "My name is Jin."

A lot of the chapters were written by Ash/Solha & some by Solwae. 
Thank you guys, for taking time to read our stories! We hope you're enjoying this one!