12: YOU UNDERSTAND? (21+)

YUNMI'S POV

The way Jin says baby girl sends shivers down my spine. 

We all ended up eating dinner and Yoongi was going to take me back to the basement, but Jin told him no that I could stay in his room for the night.

I'd rather stay in the basement than have to deal with this monster!

I spent so much time full of hatred toward my mom over how my dad is.. but deep inside I miss her and I worry about her and how she will handle losing two children at this point.... 

I'll never be able to leave here... if I do it'll be in a body bag I'm sure!

I was just sitting deep in thought on the bed in Jins room it was actually kinda peaceful until he decided to walk in and ruin it.

SEOKJIN: baby girl, you look good in my bed..... you'd look even better with me on top of you in it...

There wasn't much I could say to him... it would just make matters worse for me.

So I just sat there fiddling my fingers...

Jin sat down in front of me and was looking at me and it made me so uneasy.

YUNMI: can you please stop looking at me?

SEOKJIN: never, you're so beautiful.

As he touched my chin lifting my face up to look at him.... sometimes he seemed so nice... so soft and other times just a cold heartless mother fucker.

SEOKJIN: I don't like the idea of two other men touching you...  you're here because I fell for you... and I want you to be all mine....

As he scooted closer to me and grabbed my legs to put over him.

SEOKJIN: what's wrong? Don't you like me too?

I knew if I said I didn't he would do something fucked up to me.... so I lied

YUNMI: mmm.. yes...

SEOKJIN: yes what?

YUNMI:Yes. I like you.

SEOKJIN: yeah, I know you're only telling me what you think I want to hear, but I can clearly see you're lying. I've been watching you for a long long time Yunmi.

YUNMI: a long time? How long?

SEOKJIN: let's just say... close to a decade...

YUNMI:a decade? You're not much older than me.... you're lying!

SEOKJIN: how old do you think I am?

YUNMI: 20,22,24 maybe ?

SEOKJIN: baby girl, I'm 28 years old....

YUNMI: then how do you know me?

SEOKJIN: I'm afraid I can't tell you that yet...

He leaned into kiss my cheek.... and then laid on the bed next to me.

I just continued sitting up against the headboard until he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.