37: I FOUND...

AUTHORS POINT OF VIEW

Yoongi sighed before speaking....

YOONGI: You're....right....

Jungkook smirked before walking back upstairs into his room, Yoongi following behind him.

Jungkook had taken notice that Yoongi was following behind him closely.

JUNGKOOK: Why are you standing so close to me?

As he shoved Yoongi back a little bit.

YOONGI: You're right... We should handle the problem

JUNGKOOK: Now you're speaking my language

YOONGI: but how?

JUNGKOOK: I don't know... but we can get real creative... Like he was thinking with the acid?

YOONGI: we could take the acid and use it?

JUNGKOOK: No he would notice it was gone and that would be too easy, don't you think?

He said with an evil grin on his face.

YOONGI: Maybe...

JUNGKOOK: Well what do you want to do? whats the first thing that comes to your mind? Besides the acid...

Yoongi was staring off into space, with a blank look on his face..

YOONGI: We could make a game out of it?

JUNGKOOK: or burn him alive?

YOONGI: Wait... Burning...

JUNGKOOK: You like that idea? you fucking pyro...

YOONGI: Fuck you asshole....You're the one who came up with it but It's a good idea...

JUNGKOOK: Then lets plot!

They spent hours and hours trying to plan the plot out to kill Jin

YUNMI'S POV

Seokjin grabbed my hand and pulled me as he was walking toward the car.

YUNMI: You don't have to pull on me like this...

SEOKJIN: Why did you come here?

YUNMI: You're hurting my wrist...

I was pushing his hand off of my wrist, but was failing at every attempt.

He continued to walk..

SEOKJIN: WHY DID YOU COME HERE YUNMI?

YUNMI: why are you yelling at me?

SEOKJIN: Because I'm asking you a fucking question, and you aren't trying to give me an answer

He kept rambling on until I finally said " because I was worried about you "

He stopped and quickly spun around to face my direction. He looked me in my eyes.

SEOKJIN: You were worried about me?

YUNMI: Yes!

SEOKJIN: I don't see the worry in your eyes...

YUNMI: What?

SEOKJIN: The way you look at him makes me sick.

YUNMI: Please lets not do this.

SEOKJIN: Why not? is it to real for you?

I didn't say anything and looked away

SEOKJIN: yeah.. no words huh?

YUNMI: No because you're being crazy.

SEOKJIN: Crazy? CRAZY?!?!?!?!?

He said whispering then turned into yelling

YUNMI: Why do you have to be like this? Who is the one I came here for? It wasn't him....

SEOKJIN: Yeah you may have came here looking for me, but I'm no fool Yunmi...

YUNMI: A fool? I never said you were a fool...

SEOKJIN: I found..

SEOKJIN POV

SEOKJIN: I found...

I almost let the words slip right out of my mouth...but I stopped myself..

I didn't want her to know that I knew just yet, I haven't thought out a plan yet.

I just don't know how much longer I can control my anger before I explode on everyone.

Written by: Solha 💜

I'm very sorry we haven't been posting very much lately, life has been a little hectic but we plan to get back on the writing band wagon very soon and I plan to put another solo book out! I have so many ideas so I'm trying to narrow them down!

I purple you all so much!