4: SHOTS

WE CREATED A CUSTOM PLAYLIST IN ORDER FOR EACH SONG WITHIN THIS FF :) IF YOU"RE INTERESTED IN THE LINK LET US KNOW!

YUNMI'S POV

Jin didn't let go of my waist he just held it tighter. He leaned in next to my cheek, I felt his warm breath against my cheek.

He put his lips next to my ear and whispered in a deep raspy voice, "Do you like it here baby girl?"

He put his other arm around my waist and made me look him in the eye, "hmm?" I shook my head, "n-no I don't."

Jin smirked at me and leaned in only an inch away from my face.

He looked down at my lips and kissed them.

I tried to push him away from me, but his grip was too strong.

He stopped a few seconds later.

"Please let me go." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

He chuckled then said, "are you trying to leave the house?" I shook my head.

"Please just let me find Min-Hee!" He let go of my waist and got up going into the kitchen.

I looked around for Min-Hee until I found her in a room with the guy named Jimin.

I saw them take shots of some sort of alcohol.

I walked over to her and took the shot glass out of her hand; he's probably trying to date rape her.

I gave the shot glass full of alcohol to Jimin, "drink it.""I don't want to." I chuckled, "you're trying to date rape her, aren't you?" Jimin shook his head, "If it doesn't have anything but alcohol in it, drink it." Jimin took the shot glass from me and drank it.

I grabbed Min-Hee's hand and brought her to the living room, "We need to leave!" Min-Hee shook her head. "I swear to god Min-Hee we are leaving."

I started walking to the door when suddenly the lights went off and the people at the party started screaming. I'm scared and I can't see anything.

A few minutes later the lights came back on. I looked around and saw blood everywhere and bodies on the floor.

I looked for Min-Hee and I saw her on the ground with the other dead people.

I squatted down and tears fell from my eyes.

I looked at her neck and saw a cut with blood coming out. "D-don't leave me Min-Hee." I whispered to her crying my eyes out.

"Let's have some fun baby girl." A voice said from behind me, I knew that voice. The voice of a killer. I stood up and turned around facing him.

I saw Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hobi, and Taehyung.

I ran up the stairs and into a random room.

I locked the door then jumped out the window.

I felt someone catch me and I opened my eyes to see Yoongi, by his side was Jimin.

I was about to screamed but Yoongi hit my head making me go unconscious.

Written by: Solwae