~22~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

"Harry," I said tapping him on the shoulder and pointing towards the deranged teacher.

Harry and I both focus our attention on him then turn back towards each other and begin walking towards him.  Fred grabs my arm causing me to turn around and look at him.

"If he does anything you tell me alright," He says looking me over with concern.

"Alright Freddie," I say while removing my arm from his grasp.

I jog up to Harry and we both look at each other taking one deep breath before approaching Mad eye.

"Took two long enough" Moody spits before turning around and signaling for us to follow him.

"Now, y/n as you know you'll be helping with the third and final task.  However,  you cannot help any of the other contestants"

"Alright, so why am I here?" Harry askes stopping in his tracks.

"Well, Mr. Potter if you would let me finish I would have explained that I would be telling you what the third task" Moody says shooting daggers at Harry.

Harry looked down at his feet in embarrassment but my vision was directed right at Mad eye, it made me mad that he was talking to Harry like that.

"So are you gonna bloody tell us or are you wasting our time?"  I say glaring at the old crippled man.

Moody's eyes shoot up from Harry and were no focused on me.

"Great question Ms. Black, the third task is a maze, the four champions are going to have to find the Triwizard Cup in this maze and get back to everyone else"

"Alright Cool, can we go now?" I ask grabbing Harry's arm.

"Mr. Potter can, you on the other hand cannot," He says looking me up and down.

Harry being the bloody git he was doesn't even think twice before bolting the other way.

"Come with me to my office," Moody says before guiding me towards the school.

We walk into his dark, cold office which caused a shiver to go down my spine.

"Sit" he demands while pulling a chair out and pointing to it.

I hesitantly sit in the chair and shift in my spot uncomfortably.

Once again Moody began shuffling between a bunch of glass bottles but I knew better than to snoop based on what happened last time.

Moody refilled his flask and took a swig before sitting down across from me.

"You look like your mother," He said out of nowhere causing my eyes to widen.

I never knew my mother, I don't even know who she is so for him to bring her up shocked me speaking as she never really crossed my mind until now.

U-uh I what?" I say looking at him completely clueless.

"Your mother.  She and I were quite good friends you know, well before I went all crazy" He says with a chuckle.

"I don't know who my mother is," I say looking down at my hands.

"Ah right, I didn't think Sirius would have told you anyways" He grunts.

"Why is that?"

"No reason, we will continue the conversation about the third task tomorrow but for now I think it's best if you go back to the common room"

I give Moody one last confused look before getting up and walking out towards the common room.

I make my way towards the Gryffindor common room and head in through the portrait entrance.

Just as if he was waiting for me there he was, my boy.

"Fred," I say skipping over to him and collapsing in the spot next time him.

"Hey love, what did Moody want to talk to you about?" Fred asked while putting his arm around me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"He didn't talk to me about anything really, he just kept talking about my mom, which was weird because I don't even know who she is"

"Bloody hell that many is off his rocker," Fred says letting out a small laugh.

Fred and I spend the next hour or two joking around and just enjoying each other's company.  It felt good to have him back in my life, just him and I enjoying one another's presence.

However, that lovely moment was ruined when George came stumbling in with Harry, Ron, and Hermione trailing behind him along with what looked to be all of Gryffindor.  Once George got closer I noticed the bottles upon bottles of Fire Whiskey he had in his hands.

"Who's ready to party?!" George shouts and everyone erupts into cheers.

I look up at Fred who was looking down at me and gave me one of the biggest grins ever.

"Well, are you ready to party?" I ask grabbing his hand and dragging him up with me.

About an hour had passed and the common room was noisy and full of happiness and chatter.

Fred and I were standing in the corner talking to passing Gryffindors, his arm loosely around my waist.

"Freddie" I slur into his ear.

"Yes, love?" He responds his breath stinking of Fire Whiskey.

"I really like you, like a lot," I say wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him.

"I really like you too," He says looking down at me, a goofy grin on his face.

"Soooo?" I ask

Fred lifted my chin with his thumb and planted a kiss onto my lips.

"So, y/n Black will you give me the honor of being the one and only Fred Weasleys girlfriend"

At that moment I felt my heart do a backflip and a million butterflies began fluttering.

I look up at him, his eyes full of pure hope.  I lean in wrapping my arms around his neck and going up onto my tip toes.  Our lips connect and it felt like a hundred fireworks were going off around us.

We both pull away and Fred takes a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes of course Freddie, I will be your girlfriend"

Regardless of everything else going on right now, Fred always found a way to cheer me up he was my boy and the only one I wanted and he was finally mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter 22!!  Let me know what you thought!!

I'm sorry about being so slow with updating, I'm trying my best.

xoxo,

You are loved!