~4~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

As me, Ron, Hermione and Harry make our way up what seems like hours of stairs to get to our divination class room, i'm met with a familiar fire headed boy walking down the stairs.

"y/n! wait one second" Fred calls while quickly climbing down the steps.

I look towards my three best friends giving them a slight nod implying for them to go on without me, they all flash me a quick smile and make their way up the rest of the stairs.

"I- I just wanted to make sure you are okay" he says his face glowing a light shade of pink.

"Yeah I'm alright I guess" I reply shrugging.

Fred looks at me with sympathy and then sits there silent for a couple seconds before he spoke up.

"Iwaswonderingifyoudgotohogsmeadewithme" He speaks at the speed of lighting.

I stand there for a moment trying to figure out what he had just said, he opens his mouth to say something else but I quickly cut him off.

"I'd love too" I say flashing him a warm smile

Fred's face lights up with joy and excitment before he pulls me into a bear hug, suddenly a warm feeling rushes through my whole body, I felt safe.

"I'll see you later then" he says before happily running down the stairs.

I smile to myself, the amount of happiness I was feeling was inexplainable.

I continue my way up the stairs before I'm met with a rolling glass ball and furious Hermione storming out the classroom, I simply shrug knowing professor Trelawney probably said something to make Hermione upset.

I walk into the classroom the smell of sage and tea overwhelming my senses.

"Ah my dear sit down please" professor Trelawney says ushering me towards the seat I assume Hermione once occupies.

She then hands me a cup of tea and tells my to quickly drink it as we were going to be reading tea leaves in class.

I quickly drink the tea and hand my empty cup to Harry who hands his to Ron and Ron to me.

"What do you see my dear boys" Trelawney says her gaze quickly shifitng between Ron and Harry.

"I'm not sure" they both mutter there eyes quickly glancing up towards the bug eyed professor

"The cup-give me the cups" She spoke as if it were life or death.

She took one quick look at the cups and dropped them gasping and taking a few steps back.

"My dears you have the grim" she says her voice laced with fear.

"What's the grim" I spoke up not buying any of this.

"It's one of the darkest omens, it's the omen of death" some kid in the back in the class spoke up.

Harry and I look at eachother with worried glances before brushing it off, as this class was known to be stupid.

The rest of class was boring as Trelawney was just going on and on about nonsense.

Class finally finished and we all slowly pack up our things and make our way back down the hundreds of stairs. The ball I once saw rolling down the stairs was now gone.

We finally reach the Gryffindor common room and there are crowds of people from every house outside the enterance, I push my way through the crowds of people guiding the way for my friends.

I look up at the fat ladies portrait and to my shock there where three big slashes across the painting and now fat lady.

I look at Harry both of us anxious with a million thoughts running through our head.

That's when we turn around to sound of Dumbledore and the fat lady who was in another portrait exchanging a few words.

The only thing I seemed to make out of the conversation was "Sirius Black was in the castle".

Out of the corner of my eyes I see the black dog I once saw entering the castle now leaving completely unnoticed.

"Students are to sleep in the great hall tonight" Dumbldores voice booms over all the commotion.

Anxiety rushes throughout my body worried about what will happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4!! Sorry it's so short I have lots of homework and it's late here I promise to have a long chapter soon!!

Remember you are loved.

xoxo