~8~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

Professor Lupin was a werewolf.

My dad (Sirius) was trying to almost help the now werewolf remember who he was no less than five minutes ago, however, professor Lupin sent him flying a good 20 feet away with one swat of his now weird paw hand thing. 

Snape emerged from the tunnel we came out from not long ago and let's just say he did not look happy in the slightest.

"There you are! Potter, Y/L/N" he spits.

The werewolf that was once my professor slowly crept up behind Snape during his little temper tantrum.  Snape took notice of this and turned around while putting a protective arm around Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I.  Lupin knocked Snape down scratching him in the process and knocking the rest of us down like dominos.  Lupin went to attack us again but was stopped.

A black dog I knew all too well came running full speed towards the werewolf, catching him off guard causing him to tumble backwards.  They begin fighting but this was obviously a fight Sirius wasn't going to win.  Lupin sent Sirius flying over the small cliff with ease.  He then went running after him to what I assume attack him again.

"DAD"

"SIRIUS"

Harry and I both call out at the same time.  Snape tries to stop us from running after him by grabbing my wrist along with Harry's, we both easily escape from his grip and run over to where we last saw the werewolf and Sirius.

There we were met with a very angry looking Lupin obviously in his werewolf form.  He was heading towards Sirius and I only had a couple of seconds to think, I quickly pick up a medium-sized rock and throw it at his head causing him to turn towards us.

"Uh oh"

"What did you just do?!" Harry asked.

"Run" was all I managed to get out before grabbing his wrist and dragging him in the opposite direction.

With Lupin hot on our trail and us running through the thick forest I was scared this was about to be the end for us, when suddenly out of nowhere another werewolf seemed to call.  Lupin stopped dead in his tracks just as he was getting ready to attack Harry and I.  Lupin howled back and quickly ran in the direction of the howl.

Harry and I both let out a breath neither of us knew we were holding but that short fleeting moment of calm quickly left when Harry brought me out of my trance like state.

"Sirius" he says.

Without another word we begin sprinting through the thick forest trying to get to him before it was too late.  We finally reached Sirius who was severely injured and laying down beside the lake. We both make run over to him as fast as we can collapsing beside him.