~16~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

I woke up due to the sun shining through a slight open part in my curtains, I silently curse at myself for not closing it properly after giving Hedwig the letter last night.

I stand up from my four-poster bed and my feet make contact with the cold stone floors, a slight shiver shoots throughout my whole body. I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a simple black crewneck. Since it was Saturday I didn't need to wear my robes or rush with getting ready.

I slowly make my way down the stairs into the common room. There I see all my friends sitting together, Harry and Ron were even talking again.

I walk over to them plopping down onto the couch next to Fred.

"You two finally kiss and make up?" I say chuckling while taking a bite of the apple Fred had handed me.

"I was overreacting, Harry would have to be bloody insane to enter that willingly" Ron says looking down embarrassed by the fact he was wrong.

"Has anyone figured out the second task yet?" I ask curious speaking as the second task was tomorrow.

"none of us have" Harry says gesturing to our small group of friends consisting of Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, and I.

"But, someone in the tournament has" Hermione begins speaking.

I give her to continue her sentence but just as she was about to speak Fred clears his throat obnoxiously and cuts her off.

"Cedric figured it out and they wanted you to ask his since you guys are "friends" or whatever but I don't think it's a good idea" Fred says rolling his eyes at the mere mention of Cedric.

"why not? I could help out Harry" I say.

Fred just scoffs and doesn't continue arguing.

"Well, it's settled then y/n will go ask Cedric about it and then tell Harry" Hermione says clapping her hands together.

"Last we saw him he was in the courtyard, better go catch him before he's gone" She continues while grabbing my arm and shoving me towards the door.

"Okay, okay, I'm going" I say throwing my hands up in defeat.

Before I exited the common room I take a last glance over my shoulder and there Fred was sitting his face full of pure anger.

I let out a small sigh, why was Fred getting so worked up over all this? if he really was that jealous why wouldn't he just make things official?

I make my way out of the common room and walk towards the courtyard scanning my surrounding for Cedric. That's when a familiar yellow Hufflepuff robe caught my eye.

"Cedric, hey" I say walking up to him with a big smile.

He quickly turns his whole body around so he was now facing me, the second he saw me his face lit up.

I almost felt bad for the boy it was clear he had some sort of crush on me but I had no interest, sure he was a great friend but I had my heart set on Fred and nothing could change that.

"Y/n, what's up?" he says flashing a bright smile my way.

"Oh, nothing I was just wondering how the second task was coming along" I say now standing next to him.

"That weird new DADA teacher told me how to solve it, let's just say the prefect's bathroom isn't a bad place for a bath, you know just tell Harry to take his egg there with him I was meaning to tell him anyways"

"ah alright, thank you" I say going to walk away but he suddenly grabbed my forearm causing me to turn back around.

"maybe you can join me in there one day" Cedric says smirking.

Suddenly as if he had some weird power to tell when Cedric was flirting with me, Fred comes storming around the corner grabbing my hand.

"The only person she would ever join in there is me, so piss off Diggory" and with that Fred drags me away leaving a confused looking Cedric behind us.

Once we were out of earshot of Cedric I burst out laughing, the once fuming looking Fred looks down at me now very confused.

"what's so bloody funny" Fred spits clearly irritated.

I stop laughing and look at him trying to read the million different emotions across his face.

"Why are you so mad?" I ask slightly taken aback by his outburst.

"Why am I mad? Why am I bloody mad? You just let the bloody git flirt with you"

I rip my hand out of his grasp and my face goes from being amused at the situation to upset.

"Fred, are you kidding me right now? I didn't say a word, and either way, I don't understand why you're so bloody pissed speaking as we aren't even dating" I raise my voice and then swiftly turn on my heel and walk towards the common room.

I storm into the common room causing Hermione, Ron, and Harry to look up at me with confused expressions.

"take the egg to the prefect's bathroom and take a bath with it, I don't bloody know he didn't give me a straight answer" I snap.

Before anyone could even take a breath to say something I quickly turn on my heel and walk out of the common room and down towards the black lake.

I sit under a tree that gave off a cool shade allowing me to avoid the sun.

I couldn't believe Fred he has the audacity to be upset with me, I didn't even bloody say anything to Cedric.

A million thoughts were rushing through my head all at once and I couldn't comprehend a single one.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt as if someone was staring at me, it's like I could feel their eyes burning in the back of my head.

I turn around scanning my surroundings for other people and that's when my eyes landed on him.

Professor Moody.

I shifted in my spot uncomfortable at how he noticed I caught him staring and he just continued staring at me.

He began walking towards me and it felt as if my heart was in my throat, he gave me such an unsettled feeling.

Just as he was about to approach me his face almost seemed to melt, he quickly turned around and ran back into the castle to god knows where.

I stand up immediately deciding that I had enough of today and make my way back to the common room.

I enter the common room silently thanking Merlin that nobody was in there and quickly run up to my dorm.

There on my bed sat a letter with my name across it in familiar handwriting.

Sirius had gotten back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter 16!! I hope you all enjoyed it I added a bit of drama to stir things up a little bit.

I'm also thinking of writing another fanfic, a sad one like really sad. If any of you have any character recommendations for that let me know who you wanna see! (Harry potter characters preferably)

Let me know what you thought!

xoxo,

You are loved! <3