~6~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

I make my way down the long corridors my thoughts racing a million miles a minute.  I was still trying to wrap my head around what had just happened; I'm pulled out of my thoughts when a familiar red-headed boy comes running up to me at full speed.

"Y/N" he says bent over trying to catch his breath.

I feel my lips form into a big smile.

"Hey, Fred" I say looking at the boy with hearts in my eyes.

"You're still coming to Hogsmeade with me, right?" he askes.

"Of course I am I wouldn't wanna go with anyone else" I say with a small chuckle.

His head shoots up and he looks at me his eyes full of joy.  Fred laced his fingers with mine and we continue our way together to Gryffindor tower.

We reach the portrait tunnel and make our way into the Gryffindor common room, the room seemed to be full of chatter until me and Fred walked in still hand in hand, everyone stopped and stared at us for a few moments a couple of whispers could be heard throughout the room.

"what's this" a voice that belonged to a girl I knew as Angelina Johnson asked her voice dripping with venom.

I awkwardly look down at my feet and let go of Fred's hang, not that I wanted to, the moment he grabbed my hand it gave my insane butterflies but there was an awkward tension building in the common room that I doubt anyone enjoyed.

Fred cleared his throat.

"What are you lot looking at carry one with whatever you were doing" He says his voice booming throughout the common room.

I look up at him giving him a soft smile. He looked at me with sympathetic eyes and looked like he was about to say something before George cut him off.

"Y/n, Fred if it isn't my favorite people on earth" he says with a smirk on his face.

George elbowed Fred hard in the rib before saying.

"Can I borrow Fred for a moment?" as he was looking between the two of us.

"Well he is your twin" I say with a smile before heading up to my dorm.

To my surprise, nobody was there and I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of Hermione shouting my name and shaking me violently.

"Yes, yes what is it I'm up" I say sitting up in my bed.

"It's Hogsmeade day" She says bouncing up and down.

I feel excitement rush through my entire body as I remember who I'm going with.

"What am I going to wear oh my Merlin" I say kicking the covers off my body as I start rummaging through my trunk.