~10~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

We get to the burrow and that's when it all settles in.  I'm going to be spending the whole Summer with some of my best friends and not to mention Fred,  it truly was going to be the best summer ever.

The first few weeks of Summer were pretty laid back but still amazing nonetheless.  It got even better when Mr. Weasley announced that we would all be going to the quidditch cup along with Hermione.  

It was now the night before the quidditch world cup, Hermione had just shown up tonight and we spent the last hour just chatting and catching up, that was until she fell asleep.  I laid in bed restless and not being able to fall asleep, maybe it was due to how excited I was but I decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water.

I swing my legs out of bed the cold air making me feel like I had ice running through my veins.  I slowly tiptoe around sleeping Hermione and Ginny making sure to not wake them up.  I make my way down the creaky staircase and just as I'm about to step foot into the kitchen I run smack into someone, unaware of who they were I whip out my wand.

"Lumos" I speak loud and clear.

It was Fred.

"Bloody hell Freddie, what are you doing down here?" I ask lowering my wand.

"I could ask you the same thing" He responds raising an eyebrow.

"I was getting a glass of water" I say walking over to the tap while filling up a glass with water.

Fred nods and then walks over to me, we were now so close that our chests were touching.  Mind you he towers over me so more like my chest was touching his stomach.

Fred snakes his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him than I already was.  My heart was now beating a mile a minute.

"y/n, I wanna tell you something.." He goes to continue but the lights were turned on and there stood George Weasley at the bottom of the stairs.

I let out an irritated sigh.

"bloody hell George, always interrupting" Fred says rubbing his temples.

George just lets out a small laugh and stares at us.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight boys" I say turning on my heel and going up the stairs.

I sat in bed wondering what Fred was going to say to me until I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

I was awoken by Molly calling us all downstairs for breakfast, I get out of bed and quickly get ready.  I make my way downstairs and to my surprise, everyone was already down there waiting for me.

I sit down next to Fred and begin eating breakfast with everyone else.  It was an awfully quiet breakfast, that was until Mr. Weasley burst into the kitchen telling all of us to get up because we had to leave now.