~20~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

It was the day of the yule ball and all classes were canceled for the day so that we had time to prepare. As bad as I felt even though I was going with Cedric the only person on my mind was Fred. He was the only person who I really wanted to be there with and to be honest I did feel a little bad, I was basically leading Cedric on.

I look around the empty common room letting the silence settle in the room. Everyone had gone down to breakfast but I wasn't overly hungry; my mind was too busy to even think about eating right now. I needed to make sure my plan to get Fred away from Angelina had no room for mistakes.

The plan was simple really George was going to take the place of Fred and I was going to lure Fred away from the ball and into the hall in order to get him alone, then I will cast a simple charm to remove the effects of the love potion.

It wasn't as simple as it sounded so George and I being the people we are were going to spike the punch with fire whiskey in order to get Angelina a little tipsy and knock her off her game.

George and I had everything ready, now all we needed was to wait and make sure we time everything perfectly.

There were exactly 4 hours until the Yule Ball and I needed to get started getting ready.

I made my way up to my dorm and began setting all of my things out. In perfect timing, Hermione came walking into our dorm and also began getting ready.

While Hermione was busy doing her hair I was helping her with her makeup.

Hermione looked gorgeous everything she did complimented her so well.

After I was doing do her makeup she began helping me with my hair, mind you, it wasn't too difficult; she just cast a simple spell.

I walk towards our small closet and pull out my gown. It was a beautiful red ball gown.

I slip it on and turn towards Hermione.

"Well, how do I look?" I ask smoothing down the dress.

Hermione looks up towards me and her jaw dropped.

"y/n you look amazing wow," She says inspecting me.

I give her a smile a give her my arm.

"Shall we go milady?" I ask giggling.

"We shall," she says linking her arm with mine and laughing.

We walk down the grand staircase and that's when I saw Cedric.

He didn't notice me coming down the stairs and I noticed why, he was too busy staring at Cho Chang.

"Cedric," I say lightly tapping him on the shoulder.

He jumped slightly and shook his head as if he was being awoken from a trance.

"oh y/n hi hi, wow you look great," he says his cheeks turning a slight red.

I smile and grab his hand pulling him into the ball.

We had been there for about an hour now and Cedric seemed completely out of his, the only person he was looking at was Cho.

"Cedric go to her," I say nudging his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" He askes.

"Yes, go," I say smiling.

Cedric gives me a big grin and trots his way over to her.

I scan the room and I see George. I make my way over to him but stop on my way there. Ron and Harry were sitting at one of the tables looking miserable.

"Ron, Harry? What's wrong?" I ask sitting next to them.

"Bloody dates" Ron mutters under his breath.

I look at Harry and he gives me the look urging me not to ask anything more.

"Oh, alright" I say getting up and walking back towards George.

"George are you ready?"

"Yeah, Fred is in the washroom and Angelina is alone. I'll go pretend I'm him and you wait for him outside the washroom"

"Alright" I say while walking out the grand hall and into the hallway towards the outside of the washroom.

After a few minutes of waiting Fred finally left the washroom, before he could even blink I grabbed his arm and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Bloody hell y/n, what do you want now?"

"Fred please listen to me, you're under a love charm" I say tears now brimming my eyes.

"y/n stop" He says now raising his voice.

I look up from the ground and look him in the eyes letting a single tear escape.

"Freddie, please"

Fred's eyes softened as he made eye contact with me, the potion, it was wearing off.

I look up and sure enough there was mistletoe growing right above the two of us.

"Fred, mistletoe" I whisper between the tears that were now sliding down my face.

Before he could even look up I cup his face lightly, stand on my tiptoes and plant a kiss onto his thin lips.

Fred was taken aback at first but he slowly melted into the kiss.

Everything felt like it was normal again I finally had him back, he was the only one I wanted the only one who made me feel this way.

We both pull away and rest our foreheads against one anothers.

"y/n I- I'm sorry"

"It's okay Freddie I know it wasn't really you" I say.

Fred pulls me into his arms and wraps them around me tightly while kissing my head over and over again and whispering how sorry he was.

"I missed you Freddie"

"I missed you too love"

Suddenly Angelina bursts through the door looking very angry.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" She screeches.

Before she could even take a breath in I pull out my wand and point it at her.

"If you ever come near anyone I'm associated with again, I promise you that you will regret it. I'm a black in case you didn't remember" I say reffering to my family

Angelina takes a shaky breath and walks out but not before getting in one last word.

"This isn't over" She lets out and with that she leaves in the room in utter rage.

I turn back towards Fred and look at him.

"Now where were we?" I ask slinking my arms around his neck.

Fred smirks and planted his lips onto mine.

Everything was finally back to normal, I finally had him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter 20!! Sorry it took so long to get out, I've been very busy lately. I will most likely only be updating once a week for the next little while, I'm so sorry.

Let me know how you liked this chapter!!

xoxo,

You are loved.