~11~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

We all ducked down dodging the spell that was just shot at us.

"You've been discovered at the scene of the crime!"  A  man who worked at the ministry I recognized at Barty Crouch shouted pointing his wand between Harry and I.

"What is he on about?" Harry asked looking at Hermione his face laced with confusion.

"That's his mark Harry, the dark mark" Hermione says examining Harry for any injuries.

"There was a man, he went that way" I exclaim pointing into the direction the man who caused the mark to appear in the sky ran off in.

Barty simply nodded and waved his colleagues to follow him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.  I thought this would finally be the one year everything could stay quiet, the year where Harry and I wouldn't have to worry about someone trying to kill us

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed a familiar Ginger running my way.

"Y/N! are you alright?!" Fred says grabbing my shoulders and examining me to see if I was hurt in anyway.

"Fred, calm down, I'm alright" I say giggling a little bit at how flustered the boy was.

Fred's face dropped and he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Don't tell me to calm down I thought I lost you" He says his voice cracking.

It dawned on me how worried he actually was for me, without another thought I wrapped my arms around his tall figure holding onto him as tight as I could.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to lose me" I say looking up at him.

His harsh glare softened when we made eye contact.

"Promise?"

"I promise, I'm always gonna be here Freddie"

"Always?"

"Always"

Fred and I started walking back to the portkey where everyone was.

We reached the portkey and Arthur spotted us.

"Took you two long enough" He says lightly glaring at us.

"They were probably snogging" George says earning a laugh from the rest of the group, well everyone expect Cedric who just glared at Fred.

We all grabbed onto the portkey which caused a repeat of what happened the first time only this time Cedric practically sprinted to help me up.

I let out an awkward laughing before quietly thanking him, I go to turn around but Cedric says my name.

"Y/n, it was nice meeting you" He says flashing me a smile.

I gave him a weak smile before Fred came rushing to my side throwing his arm around me and ushering me towards the burrow.