~14~

y/n pov:

y/n pov:

I woke up on the black leather couch in the common room due to the chatter around me. Today was the first task in the Triwizard Tournament and it's all anyone could talk about. I stand up from the couch and scan the room looking for any of my friends. I see Harry and Hermione with no Ron in sight, I walk over to them with a smile on my face.

"Harry are you alright, how are you feeling?" I ask looking at the scrawny brunette.

"I'm alright, the first task, it's dragons"

I stand there my mouth wide open, just as I'm about to speak again Harry cuts me off.

"Hedwig left this on my desk, I assume it's for you?" Harry says handing me a letter.

I look down recognizing the printing all too well. It was Sirius he got back to me. Just as I was about to open the letter Fred and George walk up behind me grabbing my shoulders, I quickly shove the letter into my robe pocket and turn to face them.

"Are you watching the first task tonight?" Fred askes.

"Yes, but first I have to get through my classes" I say cringing remembering who I have DADA with.

"Which reminds me, defense against the dark arts starts in five minutes" Hermione says butting in.

"Bloody hell you're right, come on" I say grabbing Harry and Hermione's arms and running out of the common room but not before saying bye to George and Fred.

We walk into the dimly lit classroom and take our seats. I sat next to Harry and Hermione sat next to Ron who came here before us to avoid seeing Harry. Professor Moody can be seen at the front of the class writing his name furiously down on the chalkboard.

"Now the ministry thinks you're too young to know about the unforgivable curses but I think otherwise, you need to know what you're up against" He says viciously while turning around to face the classroom.

"Now does anyone know one?" He asked while scanning the room for volunteers.

Ron slowly raised a shaky hand into the air, Professor Moody calls on him.

"My dad did tell me about one, t-the imperius curse" Ron answers the question anxiously.

"Ah yes, your father would know all about that one, gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years back"

Moody then walks towards one of the jars that was sitting on his desk and pull an insect out while pointing his wand at it.

"Engorgio" he speaks causing the insect to enlarge.

"Imperio" Moody croaks.

He begins moving the spider from desk to desk, at one point he had it sitting on top of Ron's head which caused Malfoy to begin laughing obnoxiously.