Chapter Three

A/N thank you for the views! I know some stories have, like, thousands of views, but i was sure i would get, like, 0 views, so thank you!

Sandor POV

Sandor yelped a squeaky little yelp. Sophie jumped, then suddenly went right through the bed.

A muted thump sounded from the floor below, then another thump from further down.

"Sandor?!" Sophie yelled from below.

Sophie POV

She probably looked terrible. 

Like someone who was violently sobbing into her pillow, then dropped two floors down in less than five seconds. 

She sorely got up as Sandor rushed down the stairs, followed closely by Flori and Tarnia.

"What happened?!" Sandor practically shouted.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Sophie responded, not even wanting to think about what just happened.

This was really getting out of control. Six abilities. Most didn't even get more than one.

Some didn't get any.

And yet, despite all odds, here she was, with six abilities.

That's just what happens when your a genetic experiment that everyone wants to use. Just another weekend as the Moonlark. She thought sourly.

She was turning into a weapon, just like King Enki said she was, at the Peace Summit she was working so hard to forget.

"Miss Foster?" Sandor asked, concerned.

"Yeah, uh huh. What?" She said, distractedly.

"I asked what just happened."

"Oh, uh, let's go upstairs."

So they climbed the stairs, once again, up to her room. 

"So what happened?" Sandor asked impatiently once they were in her room.

"Something Forkle said what might happen, without giving me any details." she responded, with a lot of venom in the word Forkle.

"More context please?" Flori asked politely.

"Uh, I manifested." Sophie paused as Sandor muttered something like "Here we go again." 

"As what?" Tarina asked, beating Sandor to the question.

Sophie tugged at an itchy eyelash as she said, "As a Phaser."

Oh my, 300 words!

I just wanted to say thank you again for actually reading my story   *pauses to squeal*   I would looovveee to hear your comments, predictions, polite criticisms, and suggestions! 

I'm just scrolling through this and I'm like, how is this so short?! I spent, like, 15 minutes writing this!

School starts soon, and we aren't allowed to have phones at school *sniffle* so I will be drafting it in a notebook to hopefully save time!

Comment what you think, about anything!

Wear a mask! Stay safe! Stop arguing politics! Don't die!