Chapter Twelve

3rd person PoV

"It is strong." A male voice said.

"But why hasn't she?" The second, female figure asked.

"Because they didn't want to risk it, so they prevented it from ever happening." The male said.

"Guess we will have to fix that." The female said sinisterly.

Sophie PoV 

A distant alarm went off as guards ran past her.

Perfect.

There was yelling and a scuffle where the alarm went off.

It sounded like there were too many guards.

That was bad.

They should have assumed that the Neverseen would have guards. Duh.

The guards came back. Obviously they had won the scuffle.

A hooded figure hurried down the hall. They stopped at a guard in front of Sophie's cell.

They whispered urgently to the guard, and Sophie was only able to make out a few words.

"...breakout...trigger...take...move...now."

Sophie only focused on one word, move. They were moving her. And there probably wouldn't be an undercover guard there to give her the coordinates.

Well that's just great.

The guards opened the door. The hooded figure came in, and it was too late when she realized they were holding a cloth in their hand.

Then there was darkness.

An uncertain amount of time later...

When Sophie woke up her head pounded like crazy and she was very hot.

The room she was in seemed better and worse than before.

Everything was made out of rock and metal in the room, yet it felt like she had a fever.

There was only a stone bed, a dirty sink, and a toilet in the corner, but the room itself was big.

A solid metal door, which was locked (she checked) was near the open space.

Sophie realized that she wasn't going to make it out soon.

She started hyperventilating and having a panic attack. She looked around frantically, but something caught her eye.

Her hands were on fire.

And she couldn't feel it.

Mwahahahahah 

I stop story when I stop story.

Ya so Sophie's a pyrokenetic.

If ya couldn't tell.

My autocorrect-guess thing figured it out. 

It knows too much for it's own good

It knows too much for it's own good. It is dangerous. It is a physic. It knows all.

Thanks @PercyJacksonisGr3at for actually commenting!

Remember, reality is a illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEE!!!