Chapter Nineteen

A/N I have 90 followers now! Idk how but thanks! And thank you to my first follower @PercyJacksonisGr3at ! You were the first to comment and really supported my story! 

Onto the story!

"So what your saying is that in the week I was gone you manifested three new abilities, AND got kidnapped. All without me." Keefe says, "You have all the fun without me!"

Sophie had just finished explaining what had happened to Keefe, Grady, and Edaline. Apparently getting kidnapped was "fun" to him.

"Whatever. You didn't miss out in all the fun; you also got kidnapped." Sophie replies, "We should go tell Forkle and everyone else."

"I'll hail everyone. Be ready for all of them to come swarming over." Grady said, standing up.

As Grady left the room, Edaline stood up.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll be making mallowmelt in the kitchen." Edaline said, walking out of the room.

Leaving Sophie and Keefe together.

"So now that you're a conjurer does that mean you can summon, like, anything?" Keefe asks, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"If I know where it is then yeah. Like-" She thought of the Starbucks place she went to once, "Coffee. A Caffé Mocha with steamed milk and bittersweet mocha sauce." She said, reading the label-paper-thing.

"Here, you can have it. I'm not in the mood for coffee." Sophie said, giving the cup to Keefe, not realizing that she was giving a highly caffeinated drink to a crazy energetic boy.

He took a few sips. His eyes lit up.

"And this is a cat they're really cute and- well you'll see." She snapped her fingers and an orange cat with a white belly appeared on the couch.

"OH MY GOODNESS- HOLD MY DRINK SOPHIE!" Keefe gave his drink to Sophie and picked up the cat. 

As Sophie watched Keefe and the cat play she began drinking some of the coffee.

Five minutes later...

3rd Person

After Grady hailed everyone they leaped to Havenfield. Grady was outside contemplating his life choices as everyone leaped outside.

Once everyone was there Grady gave then a quick talk.

"Sophie isn't in the... best state of mind right now- she's fine- she's just in a... mood."

Everyone nodded their understanding. Grady guided them inside to the living room to see a room of chaos.

Sophie was singing something about a savanna and raising a cat above her head while Keefe was scuttling around on the furniture on all fours. Edaline was in the other doorway holding a tray of mallowmelt.

Everyone went over to Edaline and started eating mallowmelt, waiting for Sophie and Keefe to calm down. 

Except for Dex who picked up a certain Starbucks cup and dumped the coffee in the kitchen sink.  

Sorry for short chapter! I'm trying to wrap up the story a bit.

And for PJO fans: I've recently started the Lost Hero series, I've read the first one but I'm trying to get Son of Jupiter from the library, but it's not in yet :(

Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon/evening/reading time!