Chapter Ten

Sophie PoV

She was questioned everyday even though she didn't tell them anything. She was given bread and water everyday, not that it helped her hunger and thirst.

One day the guard giving her the tray of food stayed by her cell, which was strange because they usually hurried away. But under the crude cup that held the water, was a note and a pencil.

We are planning a break out tomorrow night. We know you are special. We don't know why. Write your abilitiy and strengths. We have the key to your ability restrictor. Give this to the guard discreetly.

She glanced up at the guard. They were looking away.

She picked up the stubby pencil and wrote: 

Telepath

Polygot

Teleporter

Inflictor

Enhancer

Untrained phaser

Untrained Conjourer

Connections to Councillers and Black Swan

Good at blending in among humans

She paused before adding

Project Moonlark

She sighed as she realized they wouldn't believe her.

She scribbled out the last three.

More believable. 

She discreetly gave it back to the guard.

She could practicly feel their stare, and she glared at them back with her brown eyes, proving she wasn't normal.

~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~

The next day when a guard gave her the bread and water, Sophie immediatly noticed a small key and a note under the cup. The note read:

This key will unlock your very many abilities. It will remain on your head, but deactivate it. The breakout is in a hour. You can transmit until then. It would help if you could get your Black Swan friends to help. Tell them to wait at the surface to help with the escape. The leaping crystal coordinates is 50 62 38. We do not know how to take off the ability restrictor. Thank you for cooperating, Moonlark. Destroy this note.

She looked up, made sure no one was watching, and unlocked the ability restrictor. Her head felt clearer immediately. She began to transmit to her friends, I'm okay, there is a breakout. You need to help. The coordinations are 50 62 38. It is in a hour. You need to find Edaline, Grady, and my bodyguards. Stay safe. I will teleport to Havenfield tell, Elwin to be there. She disconnected the channel. She than ate the note to destroy it. It tasted like the bread. Flavorless and stale.

She was going to get back home. If all went well it would be in the next hour.

~~......~~......~~......~~......~~

Plz read, or not.

Hope u guys liked the chapter! It was very long. I have very big things planned for the next few chapters. 

I planned on just doing 15, but fate gave me a sign.

And by a sign i mean a panic attack because, as i tried to publish this chapter, it said i wasn't logged in. I was forced to get out of the tab. When i went back on, it was gone. That was two days ago. Today i logged in. 

IT WAS FRICKIN' THERE

I've been blessed with a second chance, so i've decided that i won't end it there.

Also...

How old do you guys think i am, based on my writing? 

Plz comment ->>