Chapter Nine

A/N I'm very bad at dialogue, sorry.

Sophie PoV

Vespera would come back everyday, asking questions about the Collective, the hideouts, and other members.

Vespera would always end the little interrigation session by telling her that Sophie was responsible for all the death and scars that her friends had gotten.

She began to believe it. 

Slowly wearing away her mental barriers with guilt untill she was only holding on by a thread.

Keefe. Keefe always came back to her, even after he "joined" the Neverseen. Always there to comfort her.

He was gone because of her. Because of the abilities that were now nonexistant because of the ability restrictor.

One day, Sophie heard voices outside her door.

"What...Keefe? is...done?"

"Keefe....located....now dead."

The last word sent her world tumbling.

Dead.

              Dead.

                             Dead.

                                              Dead.

                                                            Dead.

                                                                           Dead.

                                                                                          Dead.

And the tiny thread that was suspending her over darkness snapped.

Just kidding, here is Fitz, go crazy.

Fitzipoo PoV

Sophie was gone. Missing. Kidnapped.

Same with her parents and bodyguards.

Mr. Forkle had hailed them and told them how Sophie had manifested as a Phaser and a Conjourer. Of course. Only Sophie.

Then, ten minutes later Mr. Forkle called again saying that they were all gone.

Grizel said there was a lot of ash, but could smell Sophie after they were gone. Grizel said Sophie had used the leapmaster willingly.

That was the thing he couldn't understand. Why did she leave willingly? What did they threaten?

No one knew.

Of course no one thought to check the Wandernling Woods, why would they?

So they did not know what happened to Keefe.

Because Sophie ripped up the original, projected a copy, but put it in her pocket. When she got kidnapped.

Yeah, I've been leading up to that for a while! So they don't even know  Keefe's missing, because of those Neverseen.

I felt the need to share my ✨beautiful✨ Work

Wear a mask you sweet demons.