Chapter Fifteen

A/N: so i was in school, so logically i would be thinking about my story, and i was like "do i have a plot? No." Then I thought of a plot, so... 

Also, can't remember who tried to save her, so... Mr. Forkle, Fitz, Biana, Marella, *slowly crosses people off list* uh... *starts sweating* and that's all I guess!

Sophie PoV 

Soon Fintan left. Good. He was annoying.

Sophie starts playing with the fire in her hands, thinking about how she could have gained the ability.

Suddenly there are voices from outside the door. Sophie creeps towards it, trying to listen into the conversation.

"...meet." "Dangerous. But...bring...sure." The voices say.

She can hear footsteps going away from her room.

Silence for a few minutes. The person comes back, with another person. 

The door opens revealing...

Keefe. 

A few days earlier...

Keefe PoV

Keefe had finally settled down in a foster home.

He found that mildly amusing.

But it also reminded him of his dear Foster.

He was living with two other foster siblings, Ryan and Lucy.

He had managed to dull almost all of the human emotions swirling towards him, so he wouldn't have any major problems with his new ability.

Then about a week after he had left his old life, it came back to haunt him.

When he was taking out the trash, he heard a bush rustle. Keefe immediately got into a defensive position facing the bush. A raccoon came out of the bush. Keefe let out a sigh of relief.

That's why he didn't expect them to come up behind him and drug him. And that's exactly what they did.

3 days later...

Keefe groggily woke up, as he usually did, and immediately noticed he was not in his bed.

He was the Neverseen's captive. Soon Mother Dearest showed up, as per usual. She went on and on about legacy, which he blocked out.

Soon she escorted him to a room. It looked like a jail cell, which he supposed it was, it had a toilet and sink in one corner and a small cot in the other.

But of course the Neverseen could never have a normal room. Because Foster was unconscious on the cot.

His 'mother' was of course saying how he needed to trigger an ability. Of course. What he feared.

He angrily explained how he couldn't just "trigger an ability" because he wasn't trained.

Until his 'mother' threatened to harm Foster.

What was he supposed to do, let Foster get hurt?!

So of course he triggered the ability. Who knew what ability, but one just seemed very...strong.

Then he was escorted out back to his room.

One day later...

Keefe was just eating his lunch when a guard came up to his cell and escorted him out.

Back towards Foster's room. He assumed that it didn't work and it needed a second go.

But when the guard opened the door, he instead saw Foster awake with fire in her hand.

Thanks for reading! Sleep is probably optional, right? Also...

Experience is your passport and your future is the destination. -hello3632

Idk why

Wear a mask. Dialogue is really hard at 2 am.

Evil dialogue. *demon cat hiss*