05- Planning

L I S A

Finally the bell rang and we were all ready to go home.

I was waiting for unnies to come because usually we go home together but if any of us are late then we have always been ready to betray each other, just like this morning when I was late and unnies left to school without even waking me up.

They came running while carrying their bags.

"Oh you're still here? I thought you're going to take your revenge" Jennie unnie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! That's Because I'm not like you!" I said trying my best to keep a stern expression on my face but that caused them to burst into laughter seeing me. They founds it funny.

"Don't pretend to be angry Limario. You're very bad at this" Jisoo unnie sad pulling my cheeks. I scoffed.

"And cute too" Jennie unnie pulled my another cheek saying this. "Aah! Stop it unnie! It hurts". I said rubbing my cheeks and they again laughed.

"Okay let's go guys! We are getting late !" Chaeyoung said and we started to leave.

We soon reached our home and I quickly ran to take a shower. After sometime, I came back in living room wearing an oversized yellow t-shirt pairing with white shorts.

I saw Jennie unnie making ramen for us, she came out after awhile and sat on couch with me. Rose came out of her room running. I mean , she must have smelled the food. We all know she can't resist it right? We chuckled at her and started eating and than I realised something.

"Wait! Where is Jisoo unnie? She's not coming to eat with us?" I asked and Jennie unnie kept her chopsticks back in the bowl and looked at both of us with a serious expression.

"What's wrong unnie?" Chaeyoung asked exactly what I was going to ask.

"I already asked her to wait here for sometime so that we could have meal together but she said she's not feeling well, she said she was tired and was having a headache so I let her take a nap. Even I can relate, nowadays we all are practicing hard right?" Jennie unnie completed and we both nodded.

"Well, since Jisoo unnie is not here. Why don't we plan something for tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asked smilingly looking at both of us.

"Wae? What is tomorrow?" I asked confusingly and soon got a smack at the back of my head from Jennie unnie and Chaeyoung. I looked at them confusingly with a pout.

"Jungkook really calls you with right name. You're indeed a dumbhead." Jennie Unnie said while shaking her head and Chaeyounh giggles seeing me.

"DO NOT MENTION HIM! I DON'T WANT TO RUIN MY MOOD!" I said- No, actually I almost shouted at his mention. They both face palmed seeing me and signalled me to keep quiet.

"Stupid! If Jisoo unnie got to know that you don't know what is tomorrow than you're dead!" Jennie unnie said and then I began to think what is tomorrow that is related to Jisoo unnie and than I realised that tomorrow is her birthday.

"Shit! How can I forgot it! How stupid of me!" I scolded myself and glanced at my both unnies who chuckled at me.

"So, what about tomorrow? I think we should plan a surprise for her" Chaeyoung exclaimed enchantingly.

"Yeah but, what kind of surprise?" Jennie asked.

"Well I think- " I was cut-off because Jennie unnie's phone started ringing.

She took her phone and glared at the screen after seeing the caller ID. I and Rose giggled seeing her expression knowing who must have called her.

"Come on unnie. Pick it up, your enemy aka boyfriend must be waiting for you to answer his call" I said while looking at her teasingly.

"How many times I have to remind you that he is not my boyfriend! And he can't ever be!" Jennie unnie shouted at my face and me and Rose just silently laughed seeing her frustrated.

Jennie unnie deeply sighed and answered the call. "What the heck now you want Kim Taehyung!" Jennie unnie said while controlling her frustration. While I and Rose were busy in giggling at her expressions.

J U N G K O O K

We all reached our home. Yes, we all means we Bangtan boys stays together. I quickly ran to my room and took a shower.

After 10 minutes I came back to room while rubbing my wet hairs with the towel. I saw Jimin hyung playing games in his phone while lying on bed. Me, Jimin hyung and Taehyung shares one room.

I was going to go downstairs when Jin hyung suddenly barged in our room and whispered in a low voice." Hey dongsaeng do you know what is tomorrow?" He asked with a enchanted expression on his face which cause me to chuckle at him.

"I don't remember what is tomorrow?" Jimin said and I realised that tomorrow is Jisoo noona's birthday.

"Ohh I know, tomorrow is Jisoo noona's birthday right?" I asked him again just to clarify myself and he nodded like a child.

"So? What about it? Are you planning something special for her?" Jimin asked Jin hyung after keeping his phone on the side table.

"Well, that's why I'm here. I need your help. I have even called Taehyung, Suga, Hoseok and Namjoon to come here in your room and help me" Jin hyung sat beside Jimin on bed while I was still standing in front of them.

Soon, all hyungs came to our room and we started discussing few surprises for Jisoo noona but we were really confused about her taste of gifts and clothes.

"Why don't we call Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa for help, I mean they might know about Jisoo noona's choice" Taehyung hyung suggested while smiling probably thinking about Jennie noona. I don't know what got into me at that time because even I couldn't resist that slight smile which appeared on my lips when I heard Lisa's name. I turned to take a look at my hyungs who were teasingly staring at me, Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung.

"What?" We (Makne line) asked in sinc to hyungs but they didn't say anything they just nodded their heads while smiling sheepishly.

Without wasting a second Taehyung hyung called Jennie noona. She didn't picked his call two times. I heard Taehyung hyung mumbling "It's usual anyway" I giggled at his words.

At the third try, she finally answered the call and we heard her shout "What the heck now you want Kim Taehyung!" we giggled at her tone but it was usual for Tae hyung maybe that's why he didn't look bothered.

"I don't want anything from you miss savage Kim, I want to talk with the two more mature girls than you, so please kindly pass the phone to Chaeyoung and Lisa" Taehyung hyung said with a bored expression.

I can clearly say that Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung were hardly controlling their laugh. While others were just giggling at their banter.

"If you want to talk to them then why the heck did you call me? You could have called either of them!" Jennie noona again shout at him but he still looks unbothered.

"Because I wanted to hear your sweet voice, now just shut up and pass your phone to Lisa and Rose". Taehyung said frustratedly.

"We are listening Tae oppa say what you wanted to" I heard Lisa's voice. She sounds like a kid on a phone call.

"Actually Jungkook wanted to say something to you Lisa" Tae hyung kept his phone in my palm and smirked seeing me for I don't know what reason. I looked at him speechlessly. Before I could react I heard Lisa's voice.

"Then I'm going to hung up" Lisa sounded irritated which suddenly gave me a reason to argue with her. But before I could say anything I hear Rose noona's voice.

"Oh come on you all! Stop behaving like kids. Now can we please focus on the things we wanted to talk about?" Rose asked all of us. Suddenly Jimin hyung said "She's so smart" some of us rolled our eyes at his cheesy line while some of us giggled admiring their bond.

****************
That's all for today 💗
Please vote and comment your reviews.