30- But I Still Want You

Author's Pov

The party was going smoothly after the song got released. Everyone were busy with some social talks. Jungkook who was busy in talking with his hyungs, turned his head and smiled seeing Lisa who was standing between Jimin and Hoseok and was answering media's questions.

(Sorry for this bad edit

(Sorry for this bad edit. Lmfao)

He smiled proudly seeing them and went somewhere excusing himself. Jin and Taehyung noticed him and went behind him.

Jimin who was posing with Lisa and Hoseok got a call and excused himself before going somewhere. Lisa looked around and got confused when Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin was also missing.

Hoseok and Lisa too joined the rest bangpink members after excusing themselves from media. "Where are they?" Lisa asked looking around. "I don't know. Let me call Jimin!" Rosé took out her mobile and was going to call Jimin when suddenly the lights went off and everything became dark around them.

All started gossiping about the bad prepration until a spotlight fell on someone which instantly caught everyone's attention.

The lights fell on Taehyung who stood there holding a mic and singing.

Taehyung~
Oeroumi gadeukhi
Pieoissneun i garden
Gasituseongi
I moraeseonge nan nal maeeosseo

[I wake up in a castle
In a blossoming garden
Feeling so lonely
I hung myself in this mess filled with thorns]

The lights then went off of Taehyung and then fell on Jungkook who stood there facing his back.

Jungkook~
Neoui ireumeun mwonji
Gal gosi issgin hanji
Oh could you tell me?
I jeongwone sumeodeun neol bwasseo

[Tell me what do they call you?
Where are you running off to?
Oh, could you tell me?
I found you kept away in this garden]

Then the lights were focused on Jin who was sitting on a chair holding a mic in his hand with his eyes closed.

Jin~
And I know
Neoui ongin modu da jinjjaran geol
Pureun kkocheul kkeokkneun son
Jabgo sipjiman

[And I know your warmth is
The closest to reality
The flowers that you picked for me
Reaching for your hand]

Then lights went off him and then focused on Jimin.

Jimin~
Nae unmyeongin geol
Don't smile on me
Light on me
Neoege dagaseol su eopseunikka
Naegen bulleojul ireumi eopseo