01- Their Usual Things

L I S A

Running, Running And Running!

Because as always, I was again late for school. I glanced at my wrist to know the time but rolled my eyes realising that I forgot to wear the watch in rush. I shook my head being disappointed at myself and continued to run, yeah! I'm running because I missed the bus as well.

After almost 20 minutes of running, I reached school and took a deep breath standing just in front of my class, I was going to enter inside when I got bumped with something really hard, it was so much hard that I even fell on ground.

"Ouchh!" I rubbed my elbows feeling a slight pain there, I angrily looked up only to find the person I never want to see in my life!

"You bloody idiot Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted my lungs out angrily looking up at him. While he was glaring me as if this was my fault, I stood up in front of him and glared him again.

"Can't you see?" We both said in unison, but I was loud enough to gather everyone's attention. I realised that everyone including teacher is looking at me. Oh sorry! Correction, she was almost shooting daggers at me through her eyes! Great!

I peeped inside the class and saw my unnies (older sisters or friends) and oppas (older brothers or friends) giving me poor look, probably feeling bad for me.

"You both will never behave seriously, always quarrelling around and fighting over stupid things! It's enough now! Both of you get out of my class right now!" Teacher shouted on both of us, we both bowed our heads in front of her and moved outside.

As soon as we were out of everyone's gazes I felt someone grabbing my arm with force, I saw that stupid Jungkook glaring at me again.

"Now what? You idiot, just because of you I'm standing here, taking this stupid punishment! Now what you want?" I blamed him for this punishment and I guess I'm right because it's true! If he wouldn't have bumped into me then I will be attending my class right now.

"Hey You lazy Lisa! Don't you dare blame me for this okay! I was already going to have a punishment because I forgot the books and then you came and crashed into me, and just because of you I had to listen teacher's lecture again!" he blurted out on my face being irritated.

"Excuse me? How can you blame me for this, it's not my fault that you forgot your books! And-"

"Yes! But you can't deny the fact that you bumped into me" he again blamed me after interrupting me. Urghh! How dare he, I wish I could kill this idiot right now.

My blood was boiling in irritation. While I can clearly say that he was also frustrated, I was again going to start a new conversation on the past topic but much to my dismay and his lucky destiny, the bell ranged indicating that the first period is over.

I sighed deeply while we both were still furiously glaring at each other, until teacher came outside and said "You both, please behave like a mature with all the students and teachers and especially with each other, if I get another complaint or caught you both again fighting over some stupid things, than I will complaint to the principal and your parents about this! This is the last warning, I will not spare you both next time! Understood?" She shouted and we both nodded simultaneously, we were listening her lectures with our heads bowed in front of her.

As soon as she left, we both looked at each other with our head still bowed and immediately bursted out in fits of laughter seeing each other.

"There was not even a single change of words! I think she had learnt an essay for both of us, that's why she always scolds us with same words." Jungkook said laughing, while I just nodded my head laughing in sync with him.

"I wonder you both are friends or enemies?" We both turned and saw Suga oppa behind us, and soon Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo unnie accompanied him, we both looked at each other and chuckled looking back at them. It was usual for all of us I guess...

"We are frenemies" we both said in unison and shared a hi-five, but at the very next moment I took my hand back and jerked my hand in air twice feeling pain.

"You idiot Jungkook, how can you share a hi-five like a hard slap!" I again shouted because I felt like I slapped my hand against a hard iron wall causing myself to get hurt.

"Huh? What can I do in this? You know I'm the strongest right? It's not my fault that you're a soft doll who can easily get hurt by a simple hi-five"  he said rolling his eyes and feeling proud on himself being strong .
"You stupid ! You're not strong at all ! And I'm not a soft doll okay. I can prove it right here, right now!"  I challenged him.

He raised his brows at me and asked " how ? You pretty little soft doll?"  He asked with a teasing grin and flicked my forehead.

I smirked and moved closer to him and said "Don't tell me that you're not recognised with my boxing skills?" I said smirking at him and his stupid teasing grin was washed away from his face and that caused me to chuckle.

"I'm not scared of your boxing okay!" He said trying to be confident in front of me but I know him very well, he's scared like hell inside. Because he knows I'm a boxing champion in our school.

"Oh really?" I asked smirking at him teasingly while he was about to say something when someone interrupted him.

"You both can never improve, still fighting over your so called serious topics?" We turned and saw Namjoon oppa shaking his head while Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin and Jimin oppa giggling behind him .

"Hyung, it's was her fault. She bumped into me!" Jungkook said getting my attention back at him .
"Excuse me?" I asked looking at him unbelievably, he shrugged his shoulders as if I didn't even exist in this world. .

I was again going to shout St him but we both got interrupted by Jisoo unnie.

"Okay stop you both silly kids! It's enough for today. Save your energy for tomorrow's serious conversation, okay?" She said causing everyone to chuckle while even Jungkook and I couldn't hold back that giggle realising that we literally fights with each other only for stupid reasons.

"How can you be so strict and cute at the same time." Jin oppa said getting our attention, we saw him smilingly staring Jisoo unnie. Well, may be it's the results of their newly found relationship.

Yes, they both told us that they were secretly dating each other from past two years, and we all were really happy for them.

"Aww." we all said teasing Jisoo unnie and she was all red with blush.

•••
I'm re-editing this 🤟