20- Mistakes

L I S A

My breathing was not even, my vision was not clear, my heartbeat wasn't normal as well! After almost 6 years! Why this has to happen? Right now I was sitting right next to him.

I could feel him getting uncomfortable as he was fiddling on his seat. I think he didn't really liked the contract thing. The head managers of both companies were signing contract and other group members were discussing everything excitedly. Except the two groups who were sitting quietly feeling hell awkward.

This was totally unexpected! We seperated from each other. What exactly destiny wants from us, after 6 years?

In these six years, we didn't had any single conversation with one another. We often met in awards shows and greet each other. But the awkwardness was always alive between all of us.

I still don't know who was at fault six years ago. Was we being selfish? Or they just over reacted? Everything was just a mistake!

Who knew that the once happy and cheerful friends will became so much awkward around each other.

I sighed and peeked at him. He was looking down in his lap. Continuously massaging the knuckles of his each hand one by one. That's one of his habbits whenever he was nervous.

Should I talk to him? Should I behave formally? Or should I ask about his wellness like a friend?

We were never friends actually! He was my enemy, and I was the same to him. Things changed, we became more then friends for each other. But, before we could realised those feelings, everything was ruined.

I do regret that I chose my career over him. He must have felt so bad. But, at that time, all I wanted from him was his trust and support. Which sadly I never got. And that's what made me feel hurt.

"Well, I would like to announce that I have a pair in my mind for our first Collaboration. Should I say?" YG-nim (head officer) asked bang-pd. He nodded chuckling at him.

"What about a collab of the best dancers of the best two groups?" YG-nim said with which he immediately got my attention.

"Pardon"

All the dancers present in the hall asked, including me.

"Well, our first collaboration will be between the dancers of Bangtan Sanyeodan and Blackpink. In clear words, The first collaboration will be featuring Jimin, Hoseok and Lalisa!" YG-nim completed and looked at us for conformation.

My mouth hung open, I was shooked! Why me? This will be hell awkward!

"So, are you three agree?" Bang-pd nim asked looking at the three of us. I looked at unnies, they were also confused. Then I looked at Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa, they were slightly smiling.

Well, I can understand that Hoseok oppa was never upset with us, that's why he must be happy that we are going to collaborate. But why Jimin oppa? Wasn't he angry on us anymore? Well, I can say that. After all, time is the best dealer.

We never had any hate for them in our hearts, and I think neither they had. They were just upset and hurt. And so were us.

I slightly looked towards Jungkook's side. His expression was still as cold and tough as stone, but what caught my attention was his hands. He was clutching his hands tightly making his knuckles go white.

Was he angry? That I'm going to be around them? Do he hates me that much? Do he hate my presence that much?

The thought somewhere broke something inside me. And I felt extremely sad.

"I'm waiting. You guys will tell us today or you want some time to think?" YG-nim asked looking at the three of us. I looked at Hoseok oppa and Jimin oppa who passed an assuring smile to me. I smiled at them back and then looked at unnies, they were also looking at me and then they nodded their heads looking at me.

I looked up at YG-nim and Bang-pd nim, and then I nodded my head in confirmation. "Yes, we are also ready!" Hoseok oppa said flashing his sunshine smile.

The both heads smiled at us and joined hands again. "Okay then, Teddy will tell you about the song, you guys can start recording after a week and then you can start shooting as soon you will finish recording. Is it okay for you?" Bang-pd nim asked and we nodded at him with a smile.

J U N G K O O K

Why? Everything feels like a movie here!

Why this sudden collaboration? That to between BTS and Blackpink? Well, I didn't really mind the fact that they're going to collaborate with us. But when I heard YG nim's suggestions of putting Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung and Lisa in one song. I felt something really weird. Which I used to feel 6 years ago.

The same feeling whenever I saw Lisa with another guys. That's what I was feeling today realising that she will be dancing with Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung. I know that they don't have anything for Lisa, neither she has. But, my insecurities are something I can't control.

Sometimes I wonder, why am I like this? Maybe I was at the fault 6 years ago. But, whatever I did and said was just a reflection of what I felt at that moment.

I honestly didn't wanted her to go away from me 6 years ago. And that's kinda hurted me when she chose her career over me. But when they left to Seoul, by the passing time, I realised that if I were her, she would have never stop me from archiving my dreams. Never! I know her that much!

Not understanding their situation was indeed the worst mistake I made.

**********
That's all for today!
It was kinda confusing right?
Also I don't know much Korean honorifics and how to pronounce the officers there, I just read few things in stories which I added in this part. Pardon me if there was any mistakes!
Stay Safe Everyone
💜💛