14- Love In The Air

Author's POV

Jennie was carelessly dancing on the dance floor, some boys were dancing with her but she didn't seems to mind them as she was only busy in herself. The boys were staring at her, a boy started approaching her and was about to touch her waist when suddenly someone grabbed her waist and pulled her on opposite side.

Jennie opened her eyes and saw Taehyung looking upon her shoulder, with a dangerous look on his face. She turned her head and saw some boys who bowed and started going while gulping their saliva.

Then, she understood what was going on her behind her back when she was dancing. She turned her head back to face him. This time he was staring at her. The dangerous expression was still there on his face, but still a kind of softness was also present in his eyes which can make any girl fall for him.

"Why did you drink so much when you can't even see what's going on besides you?" Taehyung asked while staring her eyes.

"I was just dancing" She replied clutching the collar of his jackets, while his hands kept locked on her waist.

"What if they could've done something with you?" He asked with a kind of coldness in his voice, but his expression was showing opposite.

"They can't" Jennie whispered bringing her face closer to his. "What does that means?" Taehyung asked feeling her breath fanning against his chin.

"Because you're here, I don't have to worry about anything. I know you will save me from everything, everytime." She completed still staring deeply in his eyes.

He smiled softly and caressed her face, they were still standing on the dance floor. Lights were dimmed, romantic song was playing on background, he pulled her more closer and whispered something in her ear "I'm willing to save you for the whole life, my Dracula" saying this he moved back to see her expression. But he couldn't see anything when she immediately placed her lips on his.

Both started kissing each other softly, people around them saw them and giggled.

In the bunch of people, there was another sweet and lovely couple on the dance floor, in each other's arms, dancing slowly with the soft and romantic beats.

Jimin and Rosé chuckled seeing Taehyung and Jennie.

They both turned their heads and looked at each other. Jimin immediately pecked her soft and plump lips. She widened her eyes and punched his chest with her tiny fist, while he stayed unbothered, still clutching her waist.

"What was that for?" Rosé asked while trying to sound annoyed but was actually trying her best to hide her blush.

"It's just that, you're looking really beautiful today. I just couldn't resist." Jimin said while caressing her face with the back of his hand.

She shivered with his touch and turned red. He chuckled and placed a soft peck on her already red cheek and moved back seeing her.

"What did you mean by that I'm looking beautiful today?" She said trying to be annoyed again but this time as well, he just chuckled and pulled her closer through her waist. She placed her both hands around his neck.

"You always look beautiful, my Rosé" Jimin softly whispered before again lingering his lips on hers. She clutched his neck tightly and kissed him back.

"Just see them and learn something from them!" Namjoon yelled at Jin and Jisoo while pointing at the two couples romancing on the dance floor.

"You better mind your own business Joonie, don't you dare to interrupt again. Let me concentrate. Right now I just want to win this!" Jin said while gulping a shot of Soju, sitting on bar counter with Jisoo besides him.

"Just back off Kim Seokjin, you can't win over me!" Jisoo said after gulping another shot.

"You just make yourself ready to do my homework for one month Kim Jisoo, you're really going to regret putting this bet with me." Jin said after gulping another shot. But this time, he choked.

Jisoo giggled seeing him. "Huh? You're already done Kim Seokjin, just back off already! Don't worry. I'll not empty your credit card. I'll just buy some important things. You're trying to over-drink just to save your money? Hahaha!" Jisoo fake laughed when suddenly Jin started hiccuping.

While Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok face palmed themselves seeing this wierd couple.

"Thank god we don't have girlfriends yet!" Suga said while yawning. Namjooon and Hoseok just nodded still sparing weird glances at Jin who was hicupping and Jisoo who was laughing for no reason, and then ended up kissing each other weirdly.

While the three single boys made a "yuck" face seeing them.

[While In The "LOVE CORNER"]

Lisa widened her eyes realising that Jungkook was the one who pulled her in corner and pinned her to the wall.

"What the duck is this Jeon idiot Jungkook! Why did you pulled me like this? You scared the hell out of me!" She bursted out on him the very next moment he removed his hand from her mouth.

She glared at him, still standing caged between him and the wall. He just simply chuckled at her angry yet cute face. Somewhere in his mind, thinking deeply, he asked himself, since when he started considering her cute?

"Now will you open this gutter mouth of yours or I should burry my sandal in it!" Lisa said while gritting her teeth. Jungkook again chuckled admiring her faces making her groaned in frustration.

Just when she was going to grab his neck and choke him to the death, he swiftly came closer to her face which made her stiffed at her place. Her back was pressed against the wall and she became a statue realising their position and the proximity they were sharing.

Her heartbeat suddenly started running making her breathing uneven. She looked in his eyes and saw him staring at her face without even moving his eyeballs. His stare was constantly making her nervous.

"Why are you so.... cute?" He asked with his husky and deep voice, his lips twitching upwards forming a mesmerizing smile on his face which made her gulp down her saliva in extreme nervousness.

"W-What? Are you saying?" She asked while stuttering, feeling his breathing on her nose as he bowed his head down more closer to her face.

"Even I don't know... what I am saying and what I am doing." His voice again send shivers down her spine. He still didn't bothered to avert his gaze from her deep hazel eyes.

"A-Are you d-drunk?" Lisa asked still stuttering with the proximity. He softly chuckled, without moving his face and without broking their eyelock. "I'm not drunk, but I have to admit the fact... that I can't handle this much closeness with you... specially when I'm sober" He whispered with his lips right in front of hers.

She felt butterflies dancing inside her stomach when those flirty words came out from his mouth, for a second, she felt he was just flirting. But all her thoughts blew away when she realised that his face was getting more closer. His large body was already pressed against her small frame. There was only an inch gap between their faces.

Her breathing stopped when he filled the gap between them, gently placing his lips on her. Gripping either sides of her waist in his cold yet firm hold. She felt a different kind of electricity running inside her whole body. While he felt the same sensation feeling her lips again. She placed her both hands on his shoulders and gripped his leather jacket in her tiny fist. She couldn't stop herself from responding to his soft and sloppy kiss.

***********
Wanna know the title of the next chapter?
"MISUNDERSTANDINGS"
It's time for the Twist 😉
Stay Safe
💜💛