34- Epilogue

Author's Pov

"Ouch" Lisa winced in pain and turned around only to find Jungkook pulling her ear and glaring her angrily. She gulped the icecream which was stucked in her throat and made a cry baby innocent face to melt his heart.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to eat icecream? It's not good for your health Lisa! Neither for our baby!" Jungkook snatched away the icecream tub from her hand and kept it inside the refrigerator. He turned around but got more annoyed as he saw her running.

He frowned and ran behind her.

"Lisa! Lisa stop! What are you doing?" Jungkook was running behind her trying to chase her and finally got a hold of her hand. She breathed heavily and immediately hugged him before he could shout at her. "Hehe sorry" she giggled hugging his waist and his heartbeats calmed down.

"Such an idiot!" He lightly slapped the back of her head but then wrapped his arms around her frame, making sure not to hug her tightly because of the her 4 months baby bump. He broke the hug and immediately lifted her up in his arms in bridal style and walked towards their room.

"I seriously have to handcuff you before going to sleep!" He glared at her and she just laughed like a kid keeping her head against his chest.

"Kookie..." She whispered drawing small circles on his chest with her delicate finger. "Hmm.." he whispered back with his eyes closed as he felt relaxation and sleep engulfing him slowly through her small action with her small fingers.

"I think... You will be a great father." She smiled hugging his waist tightly as her cheek squished against his chest. He chuckled and caressed her hairs smilingly.

"And what about me being a husband? Am I not a great husband for you?" She raised her head and kept her chin in his chest, staring at him through the dim lights of the room, smiling. "You're the best! You know right?" He couldn't help but chuckled at her childish face.

Caging her tightly between his arms and legs, he left a soothing kiss on her head before drifting to sleep.

2 months later...

"What? Really? Arhhhh!" Jungkook ran out of the kitchen wearing an apron and his hand holding a spatula, he widened his eyes seeing Lisa jumping on the couch dancing happily. He immediately ran and stopped her. She sat on bed and breathed heavily, her hand clutching her mobile and other hand on her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"What are you doing Lisa? Are you mad? How can you be so irresponsible? What if you have fell of the couch? Did you forget that you're freaking 6 months pregnant!" He yelled standing in front of her who rested her back on the couch still trying to catch her breath but a soft and exciting smile playing on her lips.

"What's so funny now?" He asked frowning looking at her smiling face. She's grown more and more childish since her pregnancy and that was clearly not a relief for him.

She pulled his arm off his waist and made him sat beside her on the couch. "Rosé is pregnant!" Lisa exclaimed smiling widely at Jungkook who also smiled listening the good news. "Really?" He asked in amusement. Since he knew, From last few months, the relationship between Rosé and Jimin wasn't going too well.

He remembered when Jimin called him in the midnight after having an argument with Rosé. He told him that he want to divorce Rosé and that caught Jungkook off-guard. Since he knew they must have been fighting over some silly issues, the younger tried to make him understand that marriage is not a game.