10- Sorry

Author's POV

Following morning, they all headed back to their respective homes. Throughout the journey, neither Jungkook nor Taehyung talked to Lisa and Jennie. They ignored the each and every attempt Lisa and Jennie made to apologise to them.

Throughout the whole journey, the both girls were extremely sad and was trying their best to persuade them while the two boys were enjoying the attention they were getting by them.

As it was Sunday, they all decided to rest at their respective homes after the short trip.

It was evening, it has been hours since they came back home. Jisoo and Rosé were still sleeping. But the other two girls were restless. They just wanted to apologise to them and take everything back to normal.

Both tried to call Jungkook and Taehyung several times but they didn't received their calls. They even messaged them dozens of time but still they didn't replied and left it after seen.

Lisa and Jennie decided to apologise to them tomorrow in school.

Next morning, all reached in school. Taehyung and Jungkook still chose to ignore them. Suddenly an idea popped in Jennie's head and she smirked.

Taehyung was carelessly sitting and eating inside canteen until someone came and shook him. He turned and saw a familiar face, Jimin was standing their breathing heavily. Seems like he came after completing a marathon.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked while Jimin took a deep breath and said "Jennie...their... At the... Rooftop... She's crying and... Blood" Jimin was breathing heavily that's why his words were not clear enough to understand. But hearing Jennie's name and some tensed words, Taehyung's world seems to be stopped. His breathing became uneven as some negative thoughts started playing inside his mind.

He immediately got up from his seat and ran towards rooftop where Jomin told him. Within no time, he reached their panting heavily. He saw Jennie standing there with her back facing him. He immediately ran towards her and turned her towards him.

His eyes roamed all over her small figure. She looked at him and softly smiled. He immediately cupped her face and asked while breathing heavily. "Are...are you f-fine?".

Jennie just simply nodded. "But, Jimin said that something happened to you" "I told him to do so" Jennie cutted him in between.

"Why? Are you mad?" He looked a little angry now. "Because I wanted to apologise, and you weren't giving me any chance." Jennie said while pouting.

"You know what? You're an idiot!" Taehyung snapped at her and was about to leave when Jennie held his hand and said "Sorry". He turned his head in her direction and saw her pouting sadly.

"I know, I shouldn't have said those words to you that day. And Yes I'm stupid. I always shows you attitude but it doesn't mean that I hate you. I was just blabbering that day. Please forgive me Tae. I didn't mean even a single word I said that day. I'm really sorry for whatever I did. And I'm aware of the fact that...that why did you...k-kissed me. Because I was saying too much right? And you were angry at me. I'm sorry please forgive me I promise-" Jennie was stopped in her tracks when she felt two familiar soft lips on hers. She widened ger eyes realising that Taehyung is kissing her again.

But this time he was not in any mood to pull away, he snaked his arm around her tiny waist and pulled her more closer to his chest still locking his lips with her. She too closed her eyes and started kissing him back.

After a while, both pulled away breathing heavily. She digged her face in his chest blushingly. He traced her jawline with his index finger and made her look in his eyes. "That day, I kissed you, not because I was mad at you or I wanted to shut you up. I kissed you because I wanted to. Just like today." Taehyung whispered with his hot breath fanning against her lips. She blushed realising their relation.

She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest while he stroked her hairs smilingly.

On the other hand, Lisa saw Rosé, Jimin and Jisoo, Jin enjoying their quality time even in school. Lisa knew about Jennie's plan to persuade Taehyung. RM, Suga and Hoseok were in practice room while her eyes roamed in the canteen to find a familiar person but only disappointment got filled in her eyes as she couldn't find him anywhere.

She stood up from her seat and decided to check in classroom. As soon as she entered inside her eyes widened in shock and anger. Lisa witnessed Jungkook sitting closely beside a girl who was non other than Hyerin, one of the most popular and bossy girl of school.

Jungkook was seemed to be focused on a book which he was holding while Hyerin was staring at him. Lisa felt angry after seeing him with Hyerin. She tightly clenched her fist and moved towards them.

Lisa held his hand and made him stand. Jungkook looked at her confusingly while she shooted daggers at Hyerin before leaving outside pulling Jungkook with her.

Jungkook tried to stop her and took his hand away but only got pulled even more by her. She stopped in front of library which was closed today. She turned her head towards him and glared him angrily.

"What?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes at her. "What were you doing with her?" Lisa yelled at him. He smirked and said "That's non of your business. And by the way, I'm still not in a mood to talk with you. So just leave me alone okay!" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and started leaving but Lisa held the back of his collars and pulled him back.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked after jerking her hand. But then a creepy smirk spread across his lips making her groaned in frustration.

"Ohh, now I got the point. You got jealous right?" Jungkook asked while leaning towards her face, but Lisa slightly smacked his face away and said "huh? Jealous my foot! Why would I get jealous. I'm perfectly fine okay!" Lisa tried to be confidebt but it only increased his mischievous smile.

"Fine then, if you're not jealous. Then I'm going back to Hyerin, to complete my SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT work!" Jungkook passed a smug look at her and started leaving but Lisa again pulled him.

"Listen I don't care whatever you do with that Hyerin okay. I'm not Jealous!" Lisa yelled at him trying to convince him that she wasn't jealous. But little did she know, she was.

"Fine then, let me go to her. I'm already missing her because of you" Jungkook again started going but Lisa again pulled him back. "Can't you listen to me for once! Just don't go to her!" Lisa yelled at him again loosing her patience.

"Why? Why should I listen to you? What you're to me? My mom? My dad? My wife? My-" She irritatedly kept her hand on his mouth to shut him up. "I'm your-" she found herself at loss of words. She tried to think and come up with the best word but her mind was blank.

"What? Tell me what are you to me?" When she was trying to find a word, he removed her hand from his lips and held her wrist tightly in his hand. He spinned around and pinned her to the nearby wall. She looked bewildered but still lost in his deep hazel eyes.

"Tell me Lisa, what I'm to you? And what you're to me?" Jungkook whispered right in front of her face. His body was pressed against hers. She felt her heartbeat raising by each second because of the close proximity.

Both stared at each other, their breathing mingled. Eyes locked with each others. Bodies pressed against each others.

"Tell me... I'm waiting" Jungkook whispered with his breathing fanned against her nose.

"You... You're my-"

"Your what?"

"My..."

******************
That's all for today 😊
I wanted to ask if you guys are liking other couples (Jinsoo,Jirose and Taennie) stuffs.
If you're not liking it then please tell me. I'll focus on Lizkook only but if you're liking it then also please let me know.
Stay safe
💜💛