17- Parted Ways

Author's Pov

"Why can't you all just admit the fact that you guys are jealous of our success. Am I right?" Jennie shouted seeing them leaving.

All looked at her shockingly, especially Taehyung.

"What the hell did you mean by that?" Taehyung asked while gritting his teeth, trying to control his anger.

"I'm just stating the fact! You guys are clearly jealous. We performed on the same day, but still you guys didn't get any contract yet. That's why you are angry right? But let me remind you one thing, don't think too much of yourself. You're just a mere and normal group. You're nothing, you guys are nothing!" Jennie shouted angrily. While all were staring at her in disbelief.

"You know what Jennie Kim? You're nothing to me. I don't give a heck to you and your point of view! And you know what? Whatever you're blabbering, suits you more! We guys are not attention seeker, nor a normal group. You girls are! And you know what? Now I'm definitely doubting that you got this contract because maybe you guys have seduced one of those managers of that company. Because we all know, you guys are not worth anything. You are just a who*es and-" before he could complete, he felt a burning sensation on his cheek.

Jennie stood in front of him glaring at him with bloodshot eyes. He kept his hand on his cheek where she slapped. He too glared at her. All others were shocked with their sudden outburst.

They all were definitely angry on each other for not understanding each other's condition. Everything which was happening was just a reflection of their frustration.

"I hate you! Jennie Kim! I hate you!" Taehyung said while glaring at her with bloodshot eyes. She didn't said anything and stood there still staring him angrily. Taehyung went outside banging the door behind.

Jimin looked at Rosé, she looked at him with pleading eyes as if she was trying to stop him but he nodded his head in a negative way and left outside. Rosé fell on floor while crying.

Jisoo looked at Jin who was standing without any expression on his face, after few minutes. He looked up at her and hold her hands in his. She looked at him tearfully.

"Don't ever forget Jisoo, that you choose your career over me. So, in future, don't you dare to even think to come back to me!" Jin said with glistening eyes, a lone tear escaped Jisoo's eyes when Jin harshly pulled out the ring from her finger, which he gifted her on her birthday.

She looked at him tearfully but he left from there leaving her crying behind.

Jungkook didn't even spare a glance at Lisa, when he saw Jin leaving, he also started going but instantly felt a soft tug on his wrist. He turned his head and saw Lisa looking at him tearfully.

"J-Jungkook... ple-please!" She shuttered with tears continuously flowing from her eyes. His heart ached seeing her tears. But his ego overpowered his every emotion.

He held her wrist and said while staring deeply in her tearful eyes with his glistening eyes. "You have finished it... before it could even start... I'll never be able to forgive you for this Lalisa... never ever!" He said coldly and jerked her hand away from his wrist and walked out banging the door behind.

She fell back on sofa and burried her face in her hands while crying miserably.

Namjoon, Suga and Hoseok were still standing there looking at the girls with tears in their eyes. Namjoon moved towards Jisoo and kept his hand on her head.

"I don't know what our life really want from us... but I'll truly pray... You guys can get whatever you wish for, don't forget that your Namjoon oppa is always there for you all. I hope, we can meet eachother again." Namjoon said while patting Jisoo's head and then moved towards Jennie.

"Jennie-ah! You need to calm down, I know whatever you said, you didn't mean a single word. But still it hurt them... Anyway, just take care of yourselves.... All of you!" Namjoon said Jennie slightly bowed her head and nodded while crying.

Suga sat on couch beside Lisa who was crying. He makes her look at him and wiped her tears. "Don't cry Lisa-yah! Tears don't suits you... Don't worry about them. Everything will be fine by the time... Just focus on your career and your dreams. We all know how much hardwork you guys have done. We don't want you girls to lose your dreams. It's just that, they can't let you all go away from them. But they are not getting the fact that this distance is only temporary right? At the end, we all will be together. Don't cry anymore... Hmm?! " Suga patted her head and she faintly smiled with tears still filled in her eyes.

"Thanks oppa... for supporting us." Lisa said while sobbing. He just smiled at the girls and stood up.

Hoseok sat beside Rosé who was still crying on floor. "Rosé-yahh! Why are you crying? Don't cry okay! You will look ugly!" Hoseok said trying to lift her mood but she remained crying.

He make her stand and cupped her cheek. "You girls deserves to be on the top. Don't forget this. There will be alot of problems in your way. But I know, you all can do this. Don't forget that we all are with you. Even those stupid boys who ran away from here. They also want to see you archive your dreams, it's just that. They can't let you all go away from them. Don't worry about them. Everything will be fine. Just focus on your career and your dreams." Hoseok said and they all shared a group hug.

After comforting the crying girls, they also left from there.

"I'm sorry unnie, Chae, Lisa... I didn't mean to say those harsh words to them. But I couldn't find any other way to keep them away from us. Please forgive me!" Jennie said and again started crying miserably. They all hugged each other while crying.

While on the other hand, boys were silent but their tears were screaming in their eyes. They didn't talk to each other throughout the journey to their home. All were still shocked and upset with the sudden change. They all felt like everything is ruined. They've parted away from each other.

*********
That's all for today, last part confused you all a bit right? Actually Lisa and Jungkook are not dating yet. But somewhere in their heart they know they have some feelings for each other. And when they got to know that they are departing from each other. Their feelings suddenly burst out in anger, pain and guilt. I hope you guys understood their unsaid feelings.

Stay Safe Everyone
💜💛