18- Missing You

Author's Pov

The day somehow flew away but seems like the night was never ending.

After crying for a whole day, the girls were now in their respective rooms. Still crying. Lying on her bed with tear strained face, Jisoo raised her hand in front of her eyes and stared at her forth finger where was still a mark when Jin removed the ring. She clutched her hand tightly close to her heart.

A lone tear escaped her eyes before she fell asleep lying alone on her bed.

Jin was sitting in his room, watching their photos in his phone. The moments they spent with each other, When they confessed that they love each other, The realisation.

Everything was so beautiful when they were together. Now, everything seems so unsatisfying.

He caressed her photo in his phone and kissed it. A lone tear rolled down his cheek.

Jennie was packing her bag when her eyes caught a familiar book. She picked it up and opened it, "Jennie Dracula Kim" was written on the first page with a messed up handwriting.

She chuckled remembering when he secretly wrote this in her book and after knowing about this, Jennie and Taehyung had an argument.

She caressed the name and her teardrop fell on the page.

Taehyung was sitting on a hillside. He took the bottle of whiskey and gulped down in one go. His eyes were red with anger and pain.

His heart was clenching at the thought of never seeing Jennie again. He threw the bottle down the hill and shouted in frustration.

His tears were unstoppable.

Rosé was sitting by the window remembering her moments with Jimin. She remembered, last year before her birthday exactly at 11:59, he came inside her room jumping through the window and wished her happy birthday. That was the moment when they shared their first kiss.

She looked outside the window trying to find him in the dark street, but much to her dismay. There was no one other then extreme darkness.

She leaned her head back on the side of window and closed her eyes trying her best to stop her tears.

Jimin was on the rooftop of their home. He looked up the brightening stars in the black sky.

He clutched the railing when his eyes fell on his wrist. Their was her name tattooed on his wrist. He caressed it and cried his heart out.

Lisa was not feeling well, she decided to go outside. She was walking not realising and not caring where her feets were taking her. All what she wants at that time was, to see him.

Though she don't have that much courage to face him. She knew he was very hurt by her.

She never wanted to hurt him, she wanted him to understand her situation and support her. But now she thinks maybe she has asked for too much. Or maybe she expected too much.

Her feets automatically stopped when she found herself on a familiar spot. She realised where she was. Her eyes sparkled with tears glistening in her eyes. The moments of her first kiss with Jungkook immediately flashed in her mind. She was standing between the fireflies.

She looked around to find him, as if praying to see him for once before leaving. But, sadly there was no one other then her and the fireflies.

She couldn't control her tears and fell on her knees while crying her heart out. She have never felt this much broken before.

On the other hand, Jungkook jumped in his school at night and approached the back part of school where he used to hide himself whenever he felt sad. Only Lisa know about this place and she also used to visit here whenever she was finding him.

He sat there remembering the moments they spend there together. Though fighting or arguing. still, each moment he spend with her was special for him. Special beyond anything.

He missed her presence. Whenever he was sad, he came here and Lisa always followed him to cheer up his mood. Today's also he was sad, but she is not here to make him smile.

No one is there to argue with him for no reason. No one is there to make him smile when he was sad. He is alone in the darkness of the area he was sitting. He hugged his knees burring his face in between his arms.

He was missing her, She was missing him.

______

"I miss your cute and funny voice"
- Jisoo
"I miss your creepy smile"

- Seokjin
"I miss the comfort of your arms"
- Rosé
"I miss your blissful smell"
- Jimin
"I miss the way you always irritated me"
- Taehyung
"I miss the stupid nicknames you gave me"
- Jennie
"I miss the way you made me feel"
- Jungkook
"I miss your everything"
- Lalisa
"I miss you"

********

Isn't it getting boring? Sorry anyways. I don't know what I've written today 😅 sorry if it disappointed you.
Next part have a surprise! Keep waiting, maybe I'll update tonight.
Stay Safe Everyone
💜💛