21- Lovesick

Author's Pov

Blackpink House

After the hectic and shocking day. They all returned to there respective houses. They all were still not able to digest the collaboration thing.

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa were sitting on a couch in their home. Suddenly Jisoo's phone beeped with message gaining everyone's attention. Jisoo picked her mobile and saw a message from an unknown number.

Can we meet? I want to talk about something important. I'm at the cafe near your house.
- Jin

Jisoo's eyes started glistening. She replied with a simple okay and then realised that the three girls are looking at her. "What's wrong unnie?" Jennie asked looking worried.

Jisoo debated in mind should her tell them about Jin or not.

"Uh nothing, eomma messaged me asking about my health. I'll just go outside and talk with her and I'm not feeling good as well. So, I'm going for a walk!" Jisoo said and went outside grabbing car's keys and her face mask, before they could ask anything she was already gone.

"I'll make something for dinner, unnie, Lisa help me please!" Rosé said getting up and went inside kitchen while Jennie and Lisa followed her.

The girls were busy with cooking. But their minds were lost in thinking.

"Jisoo unnie lied to us!" Jennie said suddenly gaining the attention of the younger two. "What do you mean unnie?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"I saw her getting a message from Jin oppa. She lied to us. She's gone to meet Jin oppa!" Jennie said blankly which made the youngers silent. "Don't you think they should get back to each other?" Jennie suddenly asked looking at Rosé and Lisa.

"I don't know anything unnie. I just know that they don't deserve to stay away from each other. They deserve a happy life with together!" Rosé exclaimed. Jennie and Lisa nodded.

"Unnie... I'll be back!" Lisa said and went inside her room. She sat on her bed and picked her phone up. She unlocked her phone screen and saw Jungkook's photo on her wallpaper. She sighed caressing it. "I don't know if you still feel the same for me. But I do! I wish we could get together." Lisa said and kissed his photo in her phone and then hugged it close to her heart.

Jisoo entred inside the cafe and saw Jin sitting at a table in a corner. Though he was wearing his face mask still she could recognise him. She went near him and he looked up. He immediately got up and cleared his throat looking at her nervously.

"Ah- Hey Jisoo!" Jin said stuttering because of nervousness. Jisoo looked at him and passed a slight smile. "Please sit!" Jin said and indicated his hand towards the chair right in front of his. She took the seat and looked at him nervously. Both felt awkward as they were meeting after so long.

They were sipping their hot coffee while looking here and there nervously until Jin decided to break the silence.

"Jisoo... I don't know how should I say this... But, I don't think so I'll be able to breath normally without saying this. So, I called you here because... I-I wanted to...apologize for...what I did six years ago. After you left, sooner or later, I realised that we didn't broke up because of your contract. We broke up because I couldn't understand your situation. I know I over reacted. I'm here just to apologise for what I did. I know I'm not worth for your forgiveness. But still, can you please forgive me? Can we start it again?" Jin finished without looking at her. His eyes were glued on the mug in his hand.

All the time he was saying, Jisoo was looking at him. She saw him who was still waiting for her to say something. She smiled lightly and cleared her throat. He finally looked up at her and saw her sitting with a sterned expression.

"I... I need some time to think about it. But, can you wait?" Jisoo exclaimed. She had forgave him long back. She just wanted to see if he can wait for her or not. Just like he did in past.

"I can wait as long as you want Jisoo!" Jin said, this time staring deep in her eyes. She couldn't hold back a small smile which formed on her lips hearing after what he said.

"Let's go. It's getting dark! I'll drop you home." Jin said and got up. Jisoo followed him. After sometime, they reached her home and Jin also came out of the car. "Uh- bye! Good night!" Jisoo said looking down at her feets. Jin just hummed looking at her.

Jisoo started going inside when Jin pulled her back to him and embraced her in his arms. She was startled but then got comfortable as he started caressing her hairs. "Sorry... But I just needed this!" Jin whispered in her ear hugging her closely. She smiled and burried her face deep in his chest.

Bangtan Sanyeodan House

Taehyung was standing in the balcony of his room, staring at the dark sky filled with bright stars. He sighed remembering whatever happened today.

"I shouldn't have done that!" Taehyung mumbled under his breath closing his eyes. "Regretting huh?" He heard someone's voice from his back. Soon realised that Jimin was standing right behind him. Jimin came towards him and kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Why are you so stressed?" Jimin asked looking at him. "I'm not stressed. I was just-" Taehyung shuddered with the loss of words. "Just accept the fact that you're regretting what we did and not suddenly now, we all know that we are regretting it since last 6 years! But we can't accept it just because of our man ego!" Jimin said controlling his frustration over himself.

Taehyung sighed and looked up at the sky. "I wish I shouldn't have did that. I literally called them whor*s! The heck was wrong with me?!" He cursed himself for saying and behaving so badly with them.

"I don't know if everything can be the same again. I just want to wait for...her!" Jimin said sighing deeply. Taehyung stayed silent.

Jungkook was sitting on his bed staring at his phone. He felt like his fingers were dying to tap on a certain contact named "Lisa". He still has her number. He bit his lower lip to control his sobs. He threw his mobile on bed and hid his face in between his palms.

"I can't do this! I can't!" He mumbled under his breath. Soon, his palms were wet with his tears. He wiped his tears and picked up his phone again. He searched her photo in his gallery and caressed it. "I'm sorry Lisa. I'm sorry! I know I don't deserve someone like you. I hope I could get enough strength to let you go. I'm sorry!" He whispered seeing her photo in his mobile. His teardrop fell on her photo.

*******
Isn't it getting kinda boring?
Also I'm feeling like I don't know how to write! I'm just messing everything here! Anyways! I'll try to make it interesting from next chapters!

And this story is more like Bangpink story, I'm thinking to change its name to "FIRST LOVE |BANGPINK" what do you say?
Stay Safe Please
💜💛